Now we find out who the TRUE fans are

I'm not lucky enough to be able to go to many games, maybe 1 a year not being in state any more. Got to go to the USC game. Had a fun time even with the out come.

I don't know who's at fault, but I would have to say the coaches have to take the blunt of it. I have never seen a Husker team with no emotion, no fire like this one. That tells me they are having no fun playing a game that is fun. No matter what any one says, you can see they have no faith in the play calling and that leads to no faith in their coaches. I hope the fans keep going not just to show the players they still care and support them, but to show all the very good recruits we have saying they are coming, that we will fill that stadium and cheer for you no matter what. I was one of them that said give Callahan 4 to 5 years " I think he will do it" I humbly admit I was wrong. I will be pulling for the kids them again next week.

GBR!!!

Not you, just the sentiment of someone telling someone else how to act, and if they don't act that way then there not a "true fan" whatever the hell that is

I myself wouldn't boo the players. I couldn't do any better than what they are or were. But the coaches and the officials yes. They are getting paid big bucks to make the right decisions. Obviously the coaches haven't and didn't. JMO

It shows disrespect.

Yeah... that's the point.

However, people leave games that we're winning by a huge number of points in the 3rd quarter, too. What does that show? Back in the 90s, why should have anyone stayed through a Pacific game that we were winning by 90 million points?