Pederson, cosgrove fired

I would believe that Pederson is gone and and that Osborne is in. I even believe that a few assistants are gone, although the only ones that I would like to be gone are Coz, Elmassian, and Wagner. But I will not believe until I see it that Callahan will be gone. It is going to be too expensive to buy out his contract and I think it would be dumb to do so bc he really has only had four years to turn around a program. I say give him time with a new d coordinator and see what happens.

I got a text message about half an hour ago from a friend who goes to UNL and this is what it said: Pedersen is gone! Tom Osborn will take over as interim AD. 2-4 assistants gone and Callihan will be gone at seasons end. This is probably just a rumor but who knows!

I just heard that Callahan is gone as well with Watson taking over as interim HC. Word is $40 million was given to the university to make it all happen and is supposed to be announced tomorrow. Guess we'll see if any of these rumors have truth to them.

Now I just read that Channel 3 in Omaha just specifically refuted any rumors of a press conference tomorrow.

link

It was on a different Husker board. Out of respect to Huskerboard I am not going to provide the link. Sorry bud! ;)

then i do not believe ya

Sorry but those are the rules on the board.

alright thats cool

I got a text message about half an hour ago from a friend who goes to UNL and this is what it said: Pedersen is gone! Tom Osborn will take over as interim AD. 2-4 assistants gone and Callihan will be gone at seasons end. This is probably just a rumor but who knows!

I just heard that Callahan is gone as well with Watson taking over as interim HC. Word is $40 million was given to the university to make it all happen and is supposed to be announced tomorrow. Guess we'll see if any of these rumors have truth to them.

Did you get this rumor from this board, by chance?

Did you get this rumor from this board, by chance?

Is it already on here? If it is my bad. If not then no I didn't get it from here.

I heard from my sister's husband's former roomates cousin that Vince Lombardi will be exumed and will take over as the Interim head coach. I also heard that evidence was found that Kevin Cosgrove has a severe addiction to LSD, thus explaining his defensive formations. :sarcasm

UPDATE AS OF 11 pm 14 Oct 07:

- There is no movement with anyone. There are money people who want to fire Pederson but his contract is getting in the way. He's head will fall - but the question is when. They want to replace him with an interm AD that will make a decision on the future on the Head Coach.

- No Press Conference tomorrow and might not be one for a while.

- Coaches are not going to resign because of their deals.

***That's all I know for tonight.....

http://www.bigsports590.com/Blog/MattsBlog...79/Default.aspx

So much for hope. <_<

- There is no movement with anyone. There are money people who want to fire Pederson but his contract is getting in the way. He's head will fall - but the question is when. They want to replace him with an interm AD that will make a decision on the future on the Head Coach.

So much for hope. <_<

Maybe he's trying to lead us off the trail... :lol:

So much for hope. <_<

Maybe he's trying to lead us off the trail... :lol:

If only, I don't put much stock in rumors so I try and do research to the fact. No matter what I do believe Pud and his sideshow are gone by seasons end.

So much for hope. <_<

:hellloooo

Get enough money, the contract is no longer in the way.... see http://members.cox.net/huskers_against_pederson/

:box