BOGASM

I agree....WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO!

Bring the fire back into the eyes of Nebraska football.

bring back the fire, yes. Bring back Bo? No.

Of topic a little Addison Mode... but your swift... sweet attachement, I just don't get it.

Whats sweet about a guy that drops almost every ball thrown to him anymore?

I am one that will vote for Bo. Give him a chance. For anyone who says he isn't qualified... did you say that four years ago when we were all chanting his name for HC. And if you think he isn't qualified give me a list of three or four coached that are and would think of coming here.

We need somebody who is a proven HC with the ability to recruit and coach.

Not saying Bo couldn't, but do we want to go through another experiement?

I don't........

Doesnt Callahan fit that profile though? He wasn't supposed to be an experiment...

Yes, because if you new is head coaching record from the college and pros it was a big experiement IMO

Everyone is laughing at the fact that Bo Pelini could be head coach, but let me tell ya it could happen....the ball is in his court.........I want mad props if this comes true

The only ball in Pelini's court is the 43 that Kentucky hung on LSU. Wait a second, I think the Wildcats just scored again.

In fairness, didn't three TDs come in overtime?

And Kentucky is good-- they compete with and beat ranked teams.

I think the game was something like 24-24 at the end of regulation.

Everyone is laughing at the fact that Bo Pelini could be head coach, but let me tell ya it could happen....the ball is in his court.........I want mad props if this comes true

What, like you actually have something to do with it?

It's like the assbags at Firesteve.com saying they had anything to do with Pederson getting the boot.

Still backing him, eh? Assbags? Looks like they were right and you were wrong. You'd be better off letting go now because like Frank, Pud is NOT coming back!! Get over it.

I'm willing to leave it up to the new AD to:

1. Evaluate the current state of the program and decide what changes need to be made.

2. If these changes include the firing of a head coach, I just hope the find the best person for the job and not just a "name" coach (we see where that gets us).

Bo Pellini is not a 'name' coach...he has no head coaching experience other than taking a chartered plane down to a bowl game...unless Frank Solich left the program up to him when Frankie was cruisin' around town with the misstress during biziness hours....slap my face for getting off subject :sarcasm

Bo related to that Defensive team and they said they would run through a brick wall for him. That is the kind of passion that Charlie put in his teams too. I never heard that from Craig or Frankie's teams. Do you think the "Experiment" that OU performed in '99 is working out yet? Strong Defenses win championships. Bo will bring in an excellent OC. If we don't hire Bo, some other school will be talking about how lucky they were that Nebraska passed up on him AGAIN.

:bonez Bring back the Blackshirts...

I agree....WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO!

Bring the fire back into the eyes of Nebraska football.

bring back the fire, yes. Bring back Bo? No.

Of topic a little Addison Mode... but your swift... sweet attachement, I just don't get it.

Whats sweet about a guy that drops almost every ball thrown to him anymore?

I am one that will vote for Bo. Give him a chance. For anyone who says he isn't qualified... did you say that four years ago when we were all chanting his name for HC. And if you think he isn't qualified give me a list of three or four coached that are and would think of coming here.

Easy. I never chanted his name. If you like Pelini, that's your opinion. I have my views why I do not like him. I have expressed them before. And I'm not about to repeat myself every time someone wants to bring his name back into the dozens of new coach threads.

If you dont get my signature as you put it.... so what. really.

Bo related to that Defensive team and they said they would run through a brick wall for him. That is the kind of passion that Charlie put in his teams too. I never heard that from Craig or Frankie's teams. Do you think the "Experiment" that OU performed in '99 is working out yet? Strong Defenses win championships. Bo will bring in an excellent OC. If we don't hire Bo, some other school will be talking about how lucky they were that Nebraska passed up on him AGAIN.

:bonez Bring back the Blackshirts...

Nebraska won't have "passed on him AGAIN" because he won't even entertain our offer until the Michigan/LSU situation runs its course...If Carr gets the boot and Miles decides that is his job, Pelini would be the front runner for the LSU job (one in which he would have a great shot of winning a NC in YEAR 1)! I want this search for the AD and new HC to go way under the radar, much like Iowa State handled the hiring of Chizik...