pelini for head coach!

I think Pelini would be up for the idea. After all, he can stay DC at LSU, or be head coach at one of the most storied programs in all of football while surrounded by a fanbase that loves him to death. The pressure would be on, but I think Osborne could make amends, this thing could be settled, and we could have us a great coach. Whatever happens, the old ways MUST come back to Lincoln. None of this WCO nonsense any longer. Whoever is head coach, Pelini, Gill, Osborne, Solich, or Mohammad Ali, there's just GOT to be a respect for our tradition––and that starts with the blackshirts.

X

we should bring in bo pelini and give him the job he should of had after solich was fired!

I don't know; Bo saw what the University did to Solich - kicked Solich in the ass on the way out the door - AND - then Bo had a very sour taste left in his mouth with the limited opportunity to compete for the Head Coaching Job he wanted very much. He was just looked over.....OK, PUD is gone, but who stood up for Bo at the University?

Why would he come back? To pick up the pieces of a broken program? We are at the bottom of a really deep hole. Who wants to take on challange like this if they have other opportunities?

"Nebraska" just does not mean what it did 10 years ago......WE are no longer important in the big picture of college football.

It hurts to admit this, but it is the truth.

we should bring in bo pelini and give him the job he should of had after solich was fired!

I don't know; Bo saw what the University did to Solich - kicked Solich in the ass on the way out the door - AND - then Bo had a very sour taste left in his mouth with the limited opportunity to compete for the Head Coaching Job he wanted very much. He was just looked over.....OK, PUD is gone, but who stood up for Bo at the University?

A lot of players and all the fans who chanted 'We Want Bo"...

Anyway, Pellini's not the same guy he was four years ago. As I understand it he's mellowed quite a bit so he might actually be a great choice. I couldn't say whether he'd want the gig though.

Why would he come back? To pick up the pieces of a broken program? We are at the bottom of a really deep hole. Who wants to take on challange like this if they have other opportunities?

"Nebraska" just does not mean what it did 10 years ago......WE are no longer important in the big picture of college football.

It hurts to admit this, but it is the truth.

The University didn't fire Solich... Pederson did. He is now gone. He would actually have a full cupboard of talented players that he wouldn't have had 4 years ago. He himseld has four more years of experience at the college level. I am not so sure he would come back either, but I think he should be on the very short list and is worth following up on.

I like the guy but try that experiement on another program, we need a proven top level coach

Name them then... Name all of the "proven" caoches that are looking for a HC job and that will come here.

Come on now... name them.

I want someone young and energetic. Did Oklahoma get the "most" experienced coach when they hired stoops?

I am not sure it should absolutley be Pelini either, but I am willing to give him a chance.

I like the guy but try that experiement on another program, we need a proven top level coach

Name them then... Name all of the "proven" caoches that are looking for a HC job and that will come here.

Come on now... name them.

I want someone young and energetic. Did Oklahoma get the "most" experienced coach when they hired stoops?

I am not sure it should absolutley be Pelini either, but I am willing to give him a chance.

Would it change your opinion or mine???

No!!!

Not worth my time