News I have heard concerning what happened today

oooh ooh oooh. Did he buy a house yet or sign up for cable?!?!?!

gimme a friggin break. All these people coming out of the woodwork with the "inside scoop". How many people had "inside scoops" when Callahan was hired? Here we go again.

YAWN.

Did you see my post at 11:30 am today Central time? It has been accurate so far and this was waaaaaay before anyone knew PUD was going today. I also posted TO was offered the job and Cook said "no more money" i misunderstood it's meaning but the source was correct. I also stated a press conference would come later today. At the time everyone thought it was "rumor" talk and said "we shall see". Some sources are very good on here you just need to know which ones have been consistent. Willy had some good source posts also.

You as a MOD should know some of the sources are VERY reliable.

Did you see my post at 11:30 am today Central time? It has been accurate so far and this was waaaaaay before anyone knew PUD was going today. I also posted TO was offered the job and Cook said "no more money" i misunderstood it's meaning but the source was correct. I also stated a press conference would come later today. At the time everyone thought it was "rumor" talk and said "we shall see". Some sources are very good on here you just need to know which ones have been consistent. Willy had some good source posts also.

Damn!!! Dont strain anything giving yourself a reach around...

Thats really funny!!!

Didn't Perlman say that the decision to ax Pud was made last week?

I bet most of the speculation is true. Much of this stuff is in place and just hasn't been announced- details are being ironed out. I really think this decision has been more carefully planned then it looks right now. TO will be the next AD, even if just interim.

Pellini being flown to NU? Thats hard to get my head around but I bet he's been contacted about the job.

Thats really funny!!!

Bo Pelini?!! Why not Norv Turner? Glen Mason? Jim Mora, jr.? Gunther Cunningham? Dan McCarney? Terry Allen? Gary Barnett? Bill Callahan? Whoops, oh, wait..

Thats really funny!!!

LOL

My point is just that people were on here slamming me for the info I put out and I stated it was fact. Why would you criticize people as a MOD when some of these sources are accurate? It was rude what some people said to me. I know there are some people on here who appreciated the info but why would people bash some who claim to have sources. Some of us do have viable sources and I was proving it. A MOD shouldn't slam people with sources especially proven ones. That was my point...towards a MOD who should appreciate that I posted it here instead of my own website first thing this morning.

I honestly gave Huskerboard.com the Real Scoop. Do you realize that there wasn't another source online or on the radio who had this info prior to Huskerboard.com???? That is a very big deal that a MOD should be bragging about not slamming me or others about.

Huskerboard.com was the first place to go break the story....that is a big feather in our cap and you can make reach around or patting on the back jokes all you want. It is a great thing for everyone here.

Thats really funny!!!

LOL

My point is just that people were on here slamming me for the info I put out and I stated it was fact. Why would you criticize people as a MOD when some of these sources are accurate? It was rude what some people said to me. I know there are some people on here who appreciated the info but why would people bash some who claim to have sources. Some of us do have viable sources and I was proving it. A MOD shouldn't slam people with sources especially proven ones. That was my point...towards a MOD who should appreciate that I posted it here instead of my own website first thing this morning.

I honestly gave Huskerboard.com the Real Scoop. Do you realize that there wasn't another source online or on the radio who had this info prior to Huskerboard.com???? That is a very big deal that a MOD should be bragging about not slamming me or others about.

Huskerboard.com was the first place to go break the story....that is a big feather in our cap and you can make reach around or patting on the back jokes all you want. It is a great thing for everyone here.

:corndance

from what i understand the whole idea was to fire pederson and let osborne step in as the interim AD let him train someone else for the job (Dave Rimmington is a name Ive heard but don't understand why they would go with someone who has no experience...have no clue though)

Dave Rimmington is a Husker Football alum. (+)

He's works for Boomer Esiason's Cystic Fybrosis charity as a fundraiser, so he knows how to raise money and schmooze the big money types. (+)

Who would you rather have visit your house for a donation, Dave Rimmington - Husker Football Great (+) :worship:worship:worship

OR Pud (-) :asshat :bat

NUFF SAID.....