OSBORNE SAID YES WITH CONDITIONS

As excited as I am to have TO guiding the program again, I sincerely hope that he has advisers in place to help him with everything. While I'm sure he has a pretty good idea as to what he is doing, a lot has changed in the past 10 years. The role he filled with Creighton the past couple of years as well as congress hopefully will help him right the Husker ship.

As excited as I am to have TO guiding the program again, I sincerely hope that he has advisers in place to help him with everything. While I'm sure he has a pretty good idea as to what he is doing, a lot has changed in the past 10 years. The role he filled with Creighton the past couple of years as well as congress hopefully will help him right the Husker ship.

I knew some of his advisers when he was in Washington, and they were top notch. I wouldn't worry about him not having capable advisers. If anything we've learned about the man over the years, I think it's pretty plain to see that he won't jump into or make any rash decisions.