OSBORNE SAID YES WITH CONDITIONS

Question: if TO takes over the AD job even on a limited basis, does he have it in him to kick Callahan right now? Because we can't forget, that's what this whole mess is about.

I think he does, maybe that's one of the conditions, Callahan goes. I think he will do whatever is best for the althetic dept. No matter what that is.

Question: if TO takes over the AD job even on a limited basis, does he have it in him to kick Callahan right now? Because we can't forget, that's what this whole mess is about.

I trust T.O. to do a very fair evaluation of what is going in any and all sports programs and make a determination of where they are at, to give every coach all the chances that they deserve, and have the intestinal fortitude to make any changes that are necessary. That is what we need from an AD, interim or permanent.

IMO, TO will allow BC to save face and coach until after the season is complete. We all know BC is gone at season's end. IMO, TO and Remington will be busy trying to bring one of the Husker family back. I don't know which one it will be, but I'm guessing Pelini will be the focus as I Bleed stated he was their #1 yesterday. I'm guessing if he says no, then they focus on Gill. I think it is evident that someone from the family will be brought back.

We got that yesterday also, but this came in last night.

Yesterday we knew he was offered the job and now we have details of the negotiation. This is merely an update and this part of it is new.

TO is now officially negotiating based on Remington and that he did 'officially' say yes based on these terms. I am just trying to update each new step.