Osborne & Callahan

Callahan will finish out the year then get one more year to get things right, which I dont think can be done but who am I to say. KC will get his walking papers just to make the fans happy an cause he is an idiot an needs to go. IMO..

I hope TO comes back but he went out on top and I guess my concern would be if it didnt work out and things didnt get better would he be viewed as a great coach but a sh**ty AD that couldnt get the ship turned around. I guess thats the chance a person makes but I dont want to see a Neb legend looked down upon for trying to correct a major f#*k up he didnt create in the first place.

If Osborne is named interim A.D. soon, like this week, what do you think he does regarding Callahan - fire him now or let him finish out the season?

I think Callahan is just waiting to be let go so he can collect his money and be on his way.

We get blown out he is resigning...bank that.

he said today he wouldnt.

If Osborne is named interim A.D. soon, like this week, what do you think he does regarding Callahan - fire him now or let him finish out the season?

I think Callahan is just waiting to be let go so he can collect his money and be on his way.

We get blown out he is resigning...bank that.

Given the rest of your info - this really suprises me. NO EASY MONEY BUYOUT? Has Chucky promised him something? I think he is one hell of an NFL COORDINATOR.

Just for our sake and the stability of our program, it'd probably be smart if he finished out the season....that way there won't be any more turmoil caused than there already is. I want our players to finish this season with the coaches they got, they began, they need to finish. Once the season is over, clean house.

Think there's any chance of Osborne contacting Pelini?

I wonder what T.O. thinks of Pelini.

Probably doesn't have much of an opinion on the guy. I don't want a guy who hasn't had a head coaching job yet, I want a proven head coach that can come in and make things happen. That'd be the best thing for us.