Pelini to ATM?

rkhufu7

He has seen how easy it is to win with talent, and Texas has loads of it. He will be able to recruit LA at ATM, which the Aggies already do and he will have a home field on level with LSU at Kyle Field. He doesn't have to replace any legend, all he has to do is beat Texas and Tech, make an ocassional Big 12 title game and restore the 12th man spirit to the Wreckin Crew! I think he'd take the Aggies first!

I realize North teams beat the powerhouses in the South this year, but for the Big 12 Conference the North is still the weak sister. I wouldn't want have to play OU and Texass each and every year. Plus, A&M plays second fiddle to Texass and OU for recruiting as well. Personally, I'd take the NU job first. Either way, I think he'd be in a good situation.

I realize North teams beat the powerhouses in the South this year, but for the Big 12 Conference the North is still the weak sister. I wouldn't want have to play OU and Texass each and every year. Plus, A&M plays second fiddle to Texass and OU for recruiting as well. Personally, I'd take the NU job first. Either way, I think he'd be in a good situation.

I could see that not being the case in say 2 or 3 years.... I think KSU, CU as a top 25 team every year from here on out. and I could see ku and mu being there every other year or so.

I have no clue what to expect from us though......

What I'm saying though is that OU and Texass have the talent to be top 10 every year for a while. I don't disagree with the teams you mention, but OU and Texass have the pipeline full for Top 10 finishes for at least 4 more years and counting as long as they continue to get the top recruiting classes.

ou yes..... I'm not sold on texas. they are not a top ten team this year... and they weren last year. I really think KSU and CU will be at their level soon. who knows how long it will take us :bang

He has seen how easy it is to win with talent, and Texas has loads of it. He will be able to recruit LA at ATM, which the Aggies already do and he will have a home field on level with LSU at Kyle Field. He doesn't have to replace any legend, all he has to do is beat Texas and Tech, make an ocassional Big 12 title game and restore the 12th man spirit to the Wreckin Crew! I think he'd take the Aggies first!

you are such a Pelini hater...

and yes, he will be going to the ATM soon, to withraw some of the cash we will hopefully be paying him...

What I'm saying though is that OU and Texass have the talent to be top 10 every year for a while. I don't disagree with the teams you mention, but OU and Texass have the pipeline full for Top 10 finishes for at least 4 more years and counting as long as they continue to get the top recruiting classes.

What is FTW?

Before it started looking like BC would be gone I had Bo pegged for the ATM job. The latest rumor is Tuberville but I can see them going after Bo, or how about Bo to Auburn if Tuberville goes to ATM?

I think Bo would like the poetic justice of returning to Neb after his nemesis pedey got canned.

If LSU's D finishes strong I see Bo getting a nice offer from somebody after this season.

Before it started looking like BC would be gone I had Bo pegged for the ATM job. The latest rumor is Tuberville but I can see them going after Bo, or how about Bo to Auburn if Tuberville goes to ATM?

I think Bo would like the poetic justice of returning to Neb after his nemesis pedey got canned.

If LSU's D finishes strong I see Bo getting a nice offer from somebody after this season.

we have very deep pockets.....

we will get tuberville