Head Coach Wish List

rkhufu7

About 80% of our husker fans would love to see this guy on our sidelines next year. I'm sick of people down grading this guys passion and temper for the game. He might have had a temper a couple years ago but is he winning games....hell ya he's winning games. Does he get the players motivated for the freakin game.....hell ya he does. Does he come up with a different game plan after after time.....hell ya and he's a freakin genius. He's the right guy for the job......open up your eyes and see that folks. Turner Gill won't be a good choice as HC for the fact that he hasn't done much to prove anything and I can give a rats ass if he was one hell of a QB for NU. From here on out i'll be posting WE WANT BO threads everyday. WE WANT BO....WE WANT BO....WE WANT BO. The signs are there and people in Omaha and Lincoln already have signs and shirts about this guy. HUSKER FAN 4 LIFE.

Also for those who don't think he's ready...remember Bob Stoops first head coaching gig was/is OU. He's doing pretty well there now. Pelini would be a fresh start and IMO a definite upgrade. :)

About 80% of our husker fans would love to see this guy on our sidelines next year. I'm sick of people down grading this guys passion and temper for the game. He might have had a temper a couple years ago but is he winning games....hell ya he's winning games. Does he get the players motivated for the freakin game.....hell ya he does. Does he come up with a different game plan after after time.....hell ya and he's a freakin genius. He's the right guy for the job......open up your eyes and see that folks. Turner Gill won't be a good choice as HC for the fact that he hasn't done much to prove anything and I can give a rats ass if he was one hell of a QB for NU. From here on out i'll be posting WE WANT BO threads everyday. WE WANT BO....WE WANT BO....WE WANT BO. The signs are there and people in Omaha and Lincoln already have signs and shirts about this guy. HUSKER FAN 4 LIFE.

Oh relax. We don't even have Callahan out of there yet, so why make premature statements about whether or not you're tired of people saying Pelini has a temper. Seems to me that it is a pointless conversation at this point and time.

Also for those who don't think he's ready...remember Bob Stoops first head coaching gig was/is OU. He's doing pretty well there now. Pelini would be a fresh start and IMO a definite upgrade. :)

Frank Solich would be an upgrade

Does he come up with a different game plan after after time.....hell ya and he's a freakin genius.

Hmmm how many games as he coached as a HC again? Oh that's right....ONE!

Francione would be an upgrade... hey, HE may be looking for a job next year!

Sorry man Solich wouldn't be an upgrade. :lol:

Does he come up with a different game plan after after time.....hell ya and he's a freakin genius.

UNDEFEATED, BABY!!!!!!!!!!

UNDEFEATED, BABY!!!!!!!!!!

I guess "he comes up with a different game plan..." sailed right over your head!

We all know that Bo is a great defensive coach, but does anyone know what kind of offense he would implement? Spread Option maybe? :restore

KAO

Kick ass offense!!!!

bwahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :thumbs

oh oh oh oh oh BOGASM!!!!!

Dude is not a miracle worker. I didn't go to the game playing golf at Quarry Oaks. Packed 4 man scramble though. Most of these guys would be at the game normally.