I have news!!!!!

Good info IBR, appreciate it. I think the whole talk about what TO says in public really doesn't matter. Bottom line he has to say something, and if he said the truth things would be more crazy then they already are. I think someone hit on something with Callahan's attire for his press conference. I am not saying it never happens but rarely do I see a coach, especially a HC do a press conference without wearing his team's attire. It made it especially interesting because of the position Cally was in.

McBride makes sense as long as Watson runs the offense. McBride would most likely spend his time with the defense which let's face it needs the most work. For me it just doesn't make sense that McBride is even there unless he is going to get involved. There are all kinds of scenarios that could be taking place in Lincoln, but I will stick with what IBR has written until his source proves to be wrong.

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

Geez... strong words from the n00b. Watch out for this guy!

Scared? Be careful who you follow.

You're so ominous!

gay

Im not going to raise your warning level as I dont know weather your referring to the comment or the person. Understand that name calling is a board rule violation. I will be watching.