I have news!!!!!

IBR and skers, you guys kick some serious a$$. I don't care who flames because they are in denial. I know me and skers have had a few tussles in the past, but now the program is heading in the right direction! For those of you or maybe just one getting on TO's a$$, step the f*** off. TO's a man just like all of us. He doesn't necessarily have to tell all everytime. I feel like a kid again on Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

Geez... strong words from the n00b. Watch out for this guy!

Scared? Be careful who you follow.

There is no way that Pelini has been offered anything due to the fact that NU HAS to follow procedures for interviewing or they will be fined...don't they have interview a minority prospect or is this just in the NFL?

IBR, you have been dead on, but I believe they have to follow procedures. Let me know if I am wrong...

You're thinking of the NFL on both points. The NCAA does not have any rule that prohibits a university from contacting a coach on another team. More importantly, though, the contact is usually done through third parties when in-season. Happens quite often, actually. The NFL has a rule that prohibits teams from contacting coaches on other teams while that coach's team is still playing/the season is not over for the team.

And likewise, the NCAA does not require minority-candidate consideration. That's the NFL.

Thanks for clarification....I will put my foot into my mouth. Damn lawyers always think they know everything! :lol:

:rollin:rollin:rollin

GBR!!!

Not Doubting you IBR, but mcbride was stated saying he will not be coaching the defensive and the reason he was seen around the building because he was going to be at practice wednesday. (not exact words, but something of that sort. Heard it on nebraska sports radio.) Is this just a cover up? to keep people at bay? what do you think

TO also said that he hadnt been contacted about the AD job. He said this a day before he was hired.

He also said he was going to spend more time with his family then ran for Congress. <_<

What are you saying? Do you think TO is a liar?

These changes would be great but, what about recruiting? Can we save the class we have for next year? It is probably worth losing a few recruits to get Cally out.

Or will T.O. be able to save the recruiting class?

If the recruits are coming to NU for the coach only then we don't want them. This program has to much history for the recruits to be thinking of just the coach. I think they come for the tradition and the commitment to excellence. They know we will not except anything other than winning. We are just fine. Everyone needs to unbunch their panties on this one.

Barry Switzer the other night while being interviewed made a comment about how this coaching staff isn't recruiting the types of players TO did and that's why things have gone down hill. IMO, Switzer was implying that we need to get the Nebraska kids in here that know what Husker Red is. Once we get these players back instead of sending them to CU, it will breed excellence from the players we get out of state.

You're so ominous!

Barry Switzer the other night while being interviewed made a comment about how this coaching staff isn't recruiting the types of players TO did and that's why things have gone down hill. IMO, Switzer was implying that we need to get the Nebraska kids in here that know what Husker Red is. Once we get these players back instead of sending them to CU, it will breed excellence from the players we get out of state.

TO was quoted as saying that he was upset that the walkon program was dismantled. He said something along the lines of .... they would die for the program. This will be reinitiated and we again dominate the BIG 12. This is all we have in NE. We don't have any pro teams. My 6 year old and my 4 year old boys both want to play at NU. This is what it is all about. We will again conquer. :woo

You're so ominous!

I'm terrified. :ohnoes

TO was quoted as saying that he was upset that the walkon program was dismantled. He said something along the lines of .... they would die for the program. This will be reinitiated and we again dominate the BIG 12. This is all we have in NE. We don't have any pro teams. My 6 year old and my 4 year old boys both want to play at NU. This is what it is all about. We will again conquer. :woo

:yeah

That is awesome. Unfortunately, I don't have any boys. Maybe one day my daughter can be a cheerleader.