I have news!!!!!

LSU doesn't seem to have caught wind of us trying to woo Pelini back . . . I checked five different LSU boards and none of them even mention it.

They know at the board I'm on.

tigerboard

Looks like some think it's a good job for him and others think that Texas A & M has better tradition (???) and they think he could go there instead. Others think Cally will be staying cuz he got a contract ext.

LSU doesn't seem to have caught wind of us trying to woo Pelini back . . . I checked five different LSU boards and none of them even mention it.

tigerboard

Looks like some think it's a good job for him and others think that Texas A & M has better tradition (???) and they think he could go there instead. Others think Cally will be staying cuz he got a contract ext.

They just don't want to see him come here to NU because he could be the next "Stoops" and they let him go kinda like we did 4 years ago. Cally will stay with extension??? Now thats hilarious

tigerboard

They just don't want to see him come here to NU because he could be the next "Stoops" and they let him go kinda like we did 4 years ago. Cally will stay with extension??? Now thats hilarious

Well some of the rumors going around is Cally never even signed that extension???

tigerboard

yeah that one got a chuckle out of me too. also the 70-and 80's comment. I guess that dude was alsleep in the 90's :rollin

IBR I think you need my screen name...Cause you Da Man! :-) You've been spot on. I'm going to temper my enthusiasm on the coaching change til I hear it, however this much I know, there's going to be a morning PC in Lincoln w/regards to the FB Team. 1 of the LJS staff member's family confirmed this info. Now it maybe nothing as there may be PC's held the day b4 games anyway. I don't remember seeing to many but it could be nothing. However this LJS staff member is 1 of the sportswriters. :-)

GBR!!

IBR I think you need my screen name...Cause you Da Man! :-) You've been spot on. I'm going to temper my enthusiasm on the coaching change til I hear it, however this much I know, there's going to be a morning PC in Lincoln w/regards to the FB Team. 1 of the LJS staff member's family confirmed this info. Now it maybe nothing as there may be PC's held the day b4 games anyway. I don't remember seeing to many but it could be nothing. However this LJS staff member is 1 of the sportswriters. :-)

GBR!!

Can somebody confirm whether it is normal to have press conferences the day before the game? Or confirm there really is a press conference?

Ok I am not doubting the info from IBR, even tho you have to be loveing all the comments. My question is so lets say TO fires some coachs.. Who runs the offense an who runs the defense?? What kind of offense/defense do you run?? Who calls the plays and how do you plan on teaching all these guys new schemes?? Tooo many questions that cant be answered.. As much as I want these guys gone I dont think its smart to fire them now with 4 games to go after Saturday... Just doesnt seem likely, but I love the info just kind of confused on how things could work!

Thanks for the info. It'll be interesting to see how Husker Nation reacts if true. Some are already questioning TO's honesty if the coaches are removed.

I blame his stint as a congressman. :box

(But seriously..Can you really ever be totally honest when talking to the public?)

I don't think the public needs to know everything that happens behind closed doors while it's happening. But there's a difference between not telling the whole truth and flat-out lying. TO could be hurting his own legacy and credibility. Everything's still conjecture right now though. Let's wait and see what happens before pointing any fingers.

He said he didn't expect any coaching changes until the end of the season and with the coaches bucking the buyout he could have thought that it would take the end of the season to come before it could really happen. When Cal leaves, whether it be today, tomorrow or next year, I would still lay every penny down that I had on whatever Osborne said.