I have news!!!!!

I was told Watson as OC and Busch DC with McBride as interim head coach. Charley would like the idea of being interim head coach. Something he felt he deserved when Solich was chosen. Maybe a payback of some sort. Either way it will be a figure head position

It is to draw some of the old players to the side lines for the remaining games I think.

I was told Watson as OC and Busch DC with McBride as interim head coach. Charley would like the idea of being interim head coach. Something he felt he deserved when Solich was chosen. Maybe a payback of some sort. Either way it will be a figure head position

It is to draw some of the old players to the side lines for the remaining games I think.

Wow this is going to be a crazy few weeks waiting to see what will happen. Thanks for the info skersfan.

Again this is all prefaced with who knows for sure.

Here are the latest bits of information I just received.

Bo will be named coach within days of the Colorado game if LSU is not in the SEC Championship.

Bill Busch will be retained in some position to assist with the turnover.

Coach Osborne thinks Bo can be managed, reminds him of Bob Devaney.

Tom Rathman has been contacted by Bo Pellini and asked to be the OC. Pellini and Kiffens connections gives the Rathman idea legs. TO is interested in keeping Watson.

Mike Stoops is a hope for DC, if not Marvins Sanders needs to find a way out of his contract.

Scott Frost is being talked about on some defensive slot. He will also handle instate recruiting

Bailey is suppose to come back from SC. Ostergard, Paul Miles and Paul Meyers have been asked to come back.

Rathman?? No way! That should be interesting. I haven't been keeping up with his coaching in the pros (not really interested in the pros in general)-- how has it been?

The problem with Sanders is some type of in state investment clause I guess. I don't think he will be here as quickly as they would like.

Currently Rathman is running Boomers charity program. I think he is a down the road TO replacement. That is just MHO though.

If this happens, T.O. has to be really angry with what's going on. This would be totally out of character for the conservative T.O. This is a man who doesn't make rushed decisions like this. His pattern has always been to make gradual changes. If this comes down, it would be very surprising.