I have news!!!!!

A lot of this is confirmed in the fax I got in terms of Cally and PUD knowing before Sunday. And it shows the lack of caring and adjustments vs. OK St.

Who asked BC to resign? Was it TO, or Perlman?

From what I understand TO told Perlman this is what he would like in order to become AD and what he believed would help and Perlman told PUD and Cally. PUD was more gracious than Cally and Co.

hopefully cally will be gone after sat. even if we win which i hope we do

Not Doubting you IBR, but mcbride was stated saying he will not be coaching the defensive and the reason he was seen around the building because he was going to be at practice wednesday. (not exact words, but something of that sort. Heard it on nebraska sports radio.) Is this just a cover up? to keep people at bay? what do you think

I am going to believe my source until he is proven wrong but what else would McBride say???? Yes I am taking over and Cally is getting fired despite what everyone else has said. He can't say that either.

Why else would he be there other that to at least be assisting TO is some way.

Not Doubting you IBR, but mcbride was stated saying he will not be coaching the defensive and the reason he was seen around the building because he was going to be at practice wednesday. (not exact words, but something of that sort. Heard it on nebraska sports radio.) Is this just a cover up? to keep people at bay? what do you think

i heard that too and i think it was a cover up

so wait, i'm confused...McBride would come in w/ the other former coach...but we would fire 4 of them?..who else would come in?..something just doesnt add up.

i'm not critisizing or flaming, i'm just trying to clarify things for people.

You only need a head coach and a coordinator. The other coaches can help with the lines...the position coaches don't need to be replaced...both coordinators can coach them or another position coach.

IBR,

I got this same information a little while ago. I tried to lay it out in your other post as to what I was told. We must have friends in the same place.

The information I posted on this thread came in about 20 minutes ago. Still some things going on I am certain.