I have news!!!!!

Again this is all prefaced with who knows for sure.

Here are the latest bits of information I just received.

Bo will be named coach within days of the Colorado game if LSU is not in the SEC Championship.

Bill Busch will be retained in some position to assist with the turnover.

Coach Osborne thinks Bo can be managed, reminds him of Bob Devaney.

Tom Rathman has been contacted by Bo Pellini and asked to be the OC. Pellini and Kiffens connections gives the Rathman idea legs. TO is interested in keeping Watson.

Mike Stoops is a hope for DC, if not Marvins Sanders needs to find a way out of his contract.

Scott Frost is being talked about on some defensive slot. He will also handle instate recruiting

Bailey is suppose to come back from SC. Ostergard, Paul Miles and Paul Meyers have been asked to come back.

Here is the news.....

Osborne laid out plans to remove Cally last week

Cally, Coz, O-line coach and d-line coach are gone

They are pushing back hard for a better buyout

McBride is bringing Sanders in with him just for this year. There is no timetable but it is just a very temporary thing to make fans happy and help keep/get recruits.

Pelini for next year and hoping to keep Watson

The next big embarrassment and this should go down. I was surprised about McBride but it's just for this season if at all but they are ready to go. All this info was laid out last week and it was told to Cally and Co. on Saturday night.

Some of this info had been stated in different threads and now I can confirm this.

So the rumors about McBride as interim HC wasn't just BS. Why McBride other than maybe he could fire up the players and we could get the "blackshirts" back.

So does this mean that Pelini is in for next year? If McBride brings in Sanders, pelini wanted him back anyway. Do you think Watson would stay as OC or try getting a HC job?

Well if the blowout doesn't happen this week it certainly could at Texas. Intersting stuff either way thanks IBR you are all knowing!!

Scott

A lot of this is confirmed in the fax I got in terms of Cally and PUD knowing before Sunday. And it shows the lack of caring and adjustments vs. OK St.

Who asked BC to resign? Was it TO, or Perlman?

From what I understand TO told Perlman this is what he would like in order to become AD and what he believed would help and Perlman told PUD and Cally. PUD was more gracious than Cally and Co.

A lot of this is confirmed in the fax I got in terms of Cally and PUD knowing before Sunday. And it shows the lack of caring and adjustments vs. OK St.

Who asked BC to resign? Was it TO, or Perlman?

From what I understand TO told Perlman this is what he would like in order to become AD and what he believed would help and Perlman told PUD and Cally. PUD was more gracious than Cally and Co.

So will this still happen after the UT game or before/after it?

If you recall TO said no changes were expected in coaching staff till end of season, doesn't mean coaches can't just "resign". I do honestly hope for a win this week but if we lose......bring on Charlie and BO!!