I have news!!!!!

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

Geez... strong words from the n00b. Watch out for this guy!

Scared? Be careful who you follow.

You're so ominous!

gay

Not Doubting you IBR, but mcbride was stated saying he will not be coaching the defensive and the reason he was seen around the building because he was going to be at practice wednesday. (not exact words, but something of that sort. Heard it on nebraska sports radio.) Is this just a cover up? to keep people at bay? what do you think

TO also said that he hadnt been contacted about the AD job. He said this a day before he was hired.

He also said he was going to spend more time with his family then ran for Congress. <_<

What are you saying? Do you think TO is a liar?

Maybe he spent enough time with them :D

I will post but if I get any doubters or flamers then I post no more news. We should just speculate more...but I will piss on the flamers or doubters.

I have a question.....If you have such an in in thei athletic department, and such a storied collegiate career, then why are you seeking validation and cautioning those on internet message boards?

I agree, are you the president of huskerboard? And to the rest of you suck ups, the info will come out in time or some other chat room. This guy is a egotistical freak that grows off of you other dolts. IBR stand down and get in check with yourself.

You're so ominous!

I'm terrified. :ohnoes

with the walk on program......

dean smith always used to say that you needed. to get good players, but you had to fill out your team with 4 or 5 kids that werent that good, but were great kids that would do anything for the program. I think the same holds true for football. we need those kids that arent the best players, but are the glue of the team.

speaking of dean smith, I hope the similarities between nebraska football and UNC basketball continue. that program is certainly back on track. who will be our Roy williams?

I heard Mcbride say he had no intentions to come back, from what I heard on sportstalk, which I was listening to wensday when my d*^&head of a buddy sent me text saying Cally walked out and quit. I had no t.v. only a radio. Mcbride laughed saying Husker fans have some imagination, and said he was on his way to the airport to go to Chicago, and said he wanted to call but had to wait 10 minutes to stop laughing, from the rumors they were spilling on radio, smoke cloud or truth who knows?

You're so ominous!

with the walk on program......

dean smith always used to say that you needed. to get good players, but you had to fill out your team with 4 or 5 kids that werent that good, but were great kids that would do anything for the program. I think the same holds true for football. we need those kids that arent the best players, but are the glue of the team.

speaking of dean smith, I hope the similarities between nebraska football and UNC basketball continue. that program is certainly back on track. who will be our Roy williams?

TO also said that all the extra walk ons allowed for extra stations to be set up so that everyone could do extra reps. This is a huge advantage. I would bet a lot of players that are at other schools right now would rather be walkons and be used as tackling dummies at NU. Give it some time and everything will work out. Too much history; too much commitment; too much excellence. By the time my boys are destroing OU QBs we will be ou of Iraq and Hillary will be out of the Whitehouse. Everything will be good in 12 years.

hey Roy was just going back to his roots. and its not like KU was left with some slouch as a coach.

Like I said, I feel you. However, there are several KU fans that will disagree with you about their current coach being a slouch. I have KU friends who say Bill Self is just like Bill Clownahan. He is a great recruiter, but he has no idea what to do with his great recruits!

LSU doesn't seem to have caught wind of us trying to woo Pelini back . . . I checked five different LSU boards and none of them even mention it.

They know at the board I'm on.

tigerboard

Looks like some think it's a good job for him and others think that Texas A & M has better tradition (???) and they think he could go there instead. Others think Cally will be staying cuz he got a contract ext.

They just don't want to see him come here to NU because he could be the next "Stoops" and they let him go kinda like we did 4 years ago. Cally will stay with extension??? Now thats hilarious

Well some of the rumors going around is Cally never even signed that extension???

Oh God, please let this be true.

You're so ominous!

I spiked Tara Mueller

LSU doesn't seem to have caught wind of us trying to woo Pelini back . . . I checked five different LSU boards and none of them even mention it.

They know at the board I'm on.

tigerboard

Looks like some think it's a good job for him and others think that Texas A & M has better tradition (???) and they think he could go there instead. Others think Cally will be staying cuz he got a contract ext.

They just don't want to see him come here to NU because he could be the next "Stoops" and they let him go kinda like we did 4 years ago. Cally will stay with extension??? Now thats hilarious

Well some of the rumors going around is Cally never even signed that extension???

Oh God, please let this be true.

Wait... WHAT?! :o:confucius

I have a question... What does it matter to you? I say let the man tell all of us not in the know whats up! If it wasn't fpr him we wouldn't have anything worthwhile to read oh mista moral authority...

I have a question... What does it matter to you? I say let the man tell all of us not in the know whats up! If it wasn't fpr him we wouldn't have anything worthwhile to read oh mista moral authority...

What? :box:corndance:dumdum

Here is the news.....

Osborne laid out plans to remove Cally last week

Cally, Coz, O-line coach and d-line coach are gone

They are pushing back hard for a better buyout

McBride is bringing Sanders in with him just for this year. There is no timetable but it is just a very temporary thing to make fans happy and help keep/get recruits.

Pelini for next year and hoping to keep Watson

The next big embarrassment and this should go down. I was surprised about McBride but it's just for this season if at all but they are ready to go. All this info was laid out last week and it was told to Cally and Co. on Saturday night.

Some of this info had been stated in different threads and now I can confirm this.

I almost just nose shot my coffee...

wow, I just don't have the words, but the smile on my face speaks volumes...

You're so ominous!

gay

I'm sorry, You're so gay. Is that better?