What I can confirm

Is NU looking at Urban Meyer? I know its a long shot but that'd be awesome if we could get him.

No Way he would come to NU..at least i dont think so but who am i to say

Yeah, he is probably the least likely current D-1 head coach to leave for Nebraska, short of maybe Joe Pa and Bob Stoops...

As I said before, though, I wouldn't mind if they'd take a look at Meyer's long-time QBs coach and O-coordinator Dan Mullen.

I've heard from a few people that T.O. doesn't like Bo's hot dog attitude, especially as a head coach. A DC can have that intensity but it's over the top as a HC

I think we could use a little hot dog attitude at this juncture. Nonetheless, I have confidence that Dr. Tom can put aside his personality preferences for the good of the program.

Good list. I'd like to see Brian Kelly added to that list as well. I have my doubts about Leavitt wanting to come here but he would be a home run hire. If we can get an excellent proven head coach that would make me feel better than a talented coordinator but we'll see how it goes.

I just can't see us getting Leavitt. Bama struck-out on getting him back before USF came to national prominence I doubt he leaves his baby now.

Patterson would be OK.

Bo is a solid pick IMO.

I like Chris Peterson from Boise. He has run one of the most prolific and balance offenses in the nation for years. He has Boise not missing a beat and maybe even player better since Hawkins left, about the only teams that beat Boise have significantly more talent. Dude flat-out schooled Stoops in the bowl.

If we go after any hard-to-gets likel Leavitt, Schiano, or Kelley I would assume we will be putting-out good feelers first. We don't want to this to see another '03 where we (whether Pedey admitted or not) got passed on like a chick with a I-have-herpes t-shirt.

Other guys: Norm Chow, Jim Grobe, June Jones, Muschamp, Bud Foster, and Paul Johnson.