NU vs. KU game on TV

Dan_F_30

Great! Now the entire nation can get to see the sinking of the Titanic ver 2.0!

the gayhawks will not hold back........it will be a blood bath.......they are gonna run it up to make amends for the years of ass poundings they took from the skers..........it will be ugly....the only hope is Mangino chokes on a wing or a hotdog or some other small forest animal he feasts on before a game.

:yeah The good news is, hopefully IBR is right that Cally & Co. never coach that game!

I don't think it's a nationwide broadcast. I would think it'd be on FSN Midwest.

Every time I've looked (mostly for Husker games, but some other Big 12 matchups as well) the football games are the same on all FSN channels nationwide. Though once out here in LA they cut away from a tied up Husker game last year to go to a soccer pregame show.

I know that I will be tailgating early here in Lawrence. I am sure that Mangino will not be eating while he beats NU, so there goes your one hope of winning i guess.. We will run up the score yes.... but who doesnt run up the score? It is not about vengeance or anything (well maybe a little) but it is just to make sure we win without a doubt! Go gayhawks! No wait.. we are the Jayhawks Yea thats right...the jayhawks

I feel bad for fans of the teams we play cuz they can't even come here to talk football anymore since all people do here is bitch about coaching staffs and speculate about future coaches. The last guy I can remember that was on here a lot before a game other than jhawk was tuff tiger......tuff as rain!

I feel bad for fans of the teams we play cuz they can't even come here to talk football anymore since all people do here is bitch about coaching staffs and speculate about future coaches. The last guy I can remember that was on here a lot before a game other than jhawk was tuff tiger......tuff as rain!

I feel sorry for the Jayhawks because the Huskers are gonna destroy ya'all. /sarcasm :)