21 1/2

I think 21 1/2 points is a little conservative especially since it is in Austin, Like that makes a difference anymore. On the other hand It would make my year If we could somehow pull this one out of our a$$ and win, I can't stand the longhorns.

You can't stand the Longhorns, huh?..... You should spend some time in Arkansas. We can show you what "Longhorn Hate" is all about. And the sweet thing is, we pick them up again in 2008. Good luck in Austin. I would LOVE to see the Huskers whack them just one time.

And what shocks me the most is that according to a betting websites over 50% of betting americans think that Texas will not cover. Is anyone else shocked by this?

No, I dont think Texas has covered a spread all year, besides ISUcks. They seem to have caught the "lets play down to our opponents" bug..........oh and 21.5 is alot of points to cover anyway. But hey, i wouldn't put it past them to cover it on us, it would only put the icing on the cake. :steam

Texas hasnt been a power house team this year. They can have turnovers, penalties, mistakes like everyone else. They are good, just not great. Maybe the Huskers will put distractions aside and play a good game on the road. Havent seen that in a long time, but maybe it's what the doctor ordered.

And what shocks me the most is that according to a betting websites over 50% of betting americans think that Texas will not cover. Is anyone else shocked by this?

Then the oddsmakers will move the line lower to get more Texas money. All that the line is designed to do is get an equal amount of money on each team so the 'house' collects the 10% 'juice' from the losers.

But, it is interesting to see how many times the line is pretty accurate as an indicator of the final spread.