This Staff Has To Go NOW!!!!

father5

Players played with heart. Defensive scheme wasn't horrible. Offensive game plan was good.

1. Don't know what happened after the 1st drive in the 3rd quarter on O.

2. When your D-line is so bad that you have to put 9 in the box all day long to stop the running plays, your bound to get burned sooner or later.

I did about puke though when they ran three straight zone options for about 25 yards a piece to get a TD. Man, are we every going to learn how to stop that thing.

What? They came to play and had a great effort. The team should be congratulated instead of the fans beating everyone up.

:yeah

Sorry...they should have won that game. The coaches must go!!!! <_<

I disagree. We did everything right today, against all odds. It just didn't go our way in the end.

I think they played a hell of a game but this game was the epitome of why callahan isn't fit for the college game. He did his little NFL thing again where he thought he could sit on his 11 point lead with 28 minutes left to play. Congrats to the players, i'm still disappointed in callahan though. be more aggressive

I've been pretty critical of this staff this year like everyone else but I think they deserve a little credit for getting the team ready to play today and having a competitive game plan. Losses like this aren't nearly as hard to take as the pathetic games we've had to endure this year. In fact, if the team shows this kind of effort the remaining 3 games it is not beyond the realm of possibility that this staff might get another year.

I've been pretty critical of this staff this year like everyone else but I think they deserve a little credit for getting the team ready to play today and having a competitive game plan. Losses like this aren't nearly as hard to take as the pathetic games we've had to endure this year. In fact, if the team shows this kind of effort the remaining 3 games it is not beyond the realm of possibility that this staff might get another year.

i would rather have an eye gouged out, than give this staff another year after one decent game plan!

no f'ing way!!!!!!!!!

I think they played a hell of a game but this game was the epitome of why callahan isn't fit for the college game. He did his little NFL thing again where he thought he could sit on his 11 point lead with 28 minutes left to play. Congrats to the players, i'm still disappointed in callahan though. be more aggressive

Yeah know after 4 years and getting his assed handed to him you think that he might want to hand out some asswhoopings himself. He had the chance with texas and blew it. He doesn't have the killer instinct to keep scoring.