Back from Hawaii

Needed some tropical fun to take my mind off of the disaster in Lincoln. After seeing the A&M score , i'm glad i did. Caught a few sailfish and a bunch of dolphins. Did some diving , but the diving isnt near as good as it is in the caribbean IMO. Cant say i'm glad to be back.

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Kidding, sounds like it was fantastic. Some people I know are going to Hawaii next week.

Tomorrow I'm going to Lincoln! :dunno

Needed some tropical fun to take my mind off of the disaster in Lincoln. After seeing the A&M score , i'm glad i did. Caught a few sailfish and a bunch of dolphins. Did some diving , but the diving isnt near as good as it is in the caribbean IMO. Cant say i'm glad to be back.

Kidding, sounds like it was fantastic. Some people I know are going to Hawaii next week.

Not the mammal. Mahi-mahi or Dorado is the more appropriate name for the fish , but they go by dolphin.

Not the mammal. Mahi-mahi or Dorado is the more appropriate name for the fish , but they go by dolphin.

Sweet, mahi-mahi is delicious! The steak of fish. :cheers

I was out there for my best friend's Wedding as Best Man/Maid of Honnor/Photographer back in the '90s.

Tried to teach myself to surf...Last day, I was ~a mile off the coast of Kawaii when something bit my heel.

All I could think about was not to play "Jaws" music in my head..(Kept repeating that to myself... :madash ..No avail.

You ever tried paddling in to shore using only two fingers? chuckleshuffle

Needed some tropical fun to take my mind off of the disaster in Lincoln. After seeing the A&M score , i'm glad i did. Caught a few sailfish and a bunch of dolphin. Did some diving , but the diving isnt near as good as it is in the caribbean IMO. Cant say i'm glad to be back.

Where did you stay? What island? I miss the 808. Man, why would I move to KC?!?!?!