Sam Keller

A link probably isn't needed. As someone who has actually had and still has a messed up shoulder the way he grabbed that thing and when he tried to move it leads me to believe three things...............broken collarbone, seperated shoulder, torn labrum. The collarbone and torn labrum are season enders. If the shoulder is seperated it is his non-throwing arm so he may try to tough it out.

AGREED

I have had serious injuries to my shoulder. The last required a 4.5 hr surgery. When I see the movement he had and the placement of the arm, that could be any you mentioned. But most likely, if it is a labrum he is done for they year. Some times you will not come back at all from that. At this point in time there is no replacement for the Labrum period. There is only a lap repair (pinning the labrum to the socket and hope for the best). I hope that isn't it.

Would a labrum tear in his non-throwing shoulder keep him out? I lived with a labrum tear for a couple of years and even kept playing sports (recreational, not competitive) until it came to a point where my shoulder would partially dislocate -- than I needed to get it fixed.

So, if it was a labrum tear, I think he could continue until the end of the season. Didn't Crouch have surgery for a torn labrum while at Nebraska?

But -- given the early reports, I suspect it is something more serious.

Kellar has a broken collarbone.

Keller out for season, unless Jan 1 bowl game, broken left collar bone. This is official

I'm really sorry to hear about the extent of his injury. The guy hasn't been perfect this season, but he's done a good job for us this year while continuing to show maturity and composure in interviews during this tailspin. I'm sure you all have read this story in the OWH, but I'll post the link just in case. It's a heartbreaker.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10169795