Sam Keller

"Callahan said Patrick Witt and Beau Davis are fighting for the backup spot behind Keller."

Correction --> Behind Ganz (remember him, the guy who SHOULD'VE been starting all season)

we'll see wont we. I have my doubts that he will do better than keller

Last time I checked, neither Keller or Ganz were helping give up the most rushing yards in the country this year....

"Callahan said Patrick Witt and Beau Davis are fighting for the backup spot behind Keller."

Correction --> Behind Ganz (remember him, the guy who SHOULD'VE been starting all season)

Why do you think Ganz should have been starting all season, just because he came in at the end of the game and made a few good passes?

The backup QB is always the most popular player on the team.

I have to wonder if these kids are more prone to injurry due to the fact that they "play" practice. Is it possible that they are just not used to serious contact? I think practicing full speed full padded will weed out the injury prone and make the kids a hell of a lot tougher. This is just my thoughts on all the massive amount of injurries durring the Callahan years.

While I agree with you on the mutant two hand touch practices we have the injury to Keller is a freak injury that couldnt be prevented. In "normal" (and by normal I mean everyone other then us) practices the QB is barely allowed to get touched which wouldnt "toughen" him up for a hit like this.

Everyone else on the team could use some contact in practice though. Itd be good for em.

And this is exactly why we should have gotten Ganz more game experience during the season in some of the blowouts.

What blowouts? Nevada?

He got in last year in at least two games that I can remember.

I think he was thinking of us getting blown out, like the MU game, Texas A&M, Okie St. to just name a few.

Yes, and yes. Have no idea why he never got a series during those games.