Great fans my a$$

HANC

I have had it up to my friggin' eyeballs with everyone crying, complaining and all of the crap thrown around... Yes, NU is in dire straights.....unlike anything we have seen since 1961..... but I have been a die-hard, season-ticket holder for years and years..... I also coach football and understand young men.......

Yes, BC will probably go after the season.....Yes, Pud needed to go.....Yes, we are probably not going to go to a bowl game, unless we "upset" 2 of the last 3......

but, I am getting sick of some of the crap that I am reading in the papers and on this board.... Did anyone read the quotes from Mo and Bowman saying that they would rather play on the road ???!!!! saying that so-called fans yell crap from behind the bench or outside the stadium, such as "you guys don't deserve to have an N on your helmet......that is bullsh!t........ Anyone that would say that crap should be punched in the friggin mouth.... and I am sure that a$$holes like that sure sing the fight song..."all stick together in all kinds of weather"....whenever we win.....makes me puke.....

If I am a recruit, I tell the fans to kiss my a$$, I don't need to hear that bullsh!t if I don't play well.....

I'll bet that most of the people who piss and moan couldn't even go out and play a competitive game of flag football, yet, they will yell crap like that to 18-21 boys who decided to come play for the "best fans in the country"....chicken sh!t....big time....

I am extrememly frustrated with the season, and the heart-wrenching loss to Texas today...but, this is when we will see who actually are the "best fans" in America..... or who just likes to get on their PC's and "vote" during polls on ESPN.....

Show up, support NU, and if not, shut the F#C& UP !!!

I have had it up to my friggin' eyeballs with everyone crying, complaining and all of the crap thrown around... Yes, NU is in dire straights.....unlike anything we have seen since 1961..... but I have been a die-hard, season-ticket holder for years and years..... I also coach football and understand young men.......

Yes, BC will probably go after the season.....Yes, Pud needed to go.....Yes, we are probably not going to go to a bowl game, unless we "upset" 2 of the last 3......

but, I am getting sick of some of the crap that I am reading in the papers and on this board.... Did anyone read the quotes from Mo and Bowman saying that they would rather play on the road ???!!!! saying that so-called fans yell crap from behind the bench or outside the stadium, such as "you guys don't deserve to have an N on your helmet......that is bullsh!t........ Anyone that would say that crap should be punched in the friggin mouth.... and I am sure that a$$holes like that sure sing the fight song..."all stick together in all kinds of weather"....whenever we win.....makes me puke.....

If I am a recruit, I tell the fans to kiss my a$$, I don't need to hear that bullsh!t if I don't play well.....

I'll bet that most of the people who piss and moan couldn't even go out and play a competitive game of flag football, yet, they will yell crap like that to 18-21 boys who decided to come play for the "best fans in the country"....chicken sh!t....big time....

I am extrememly frustrated with the season, and the heart-wrenching loss to Texas today...but, this is when we will see who actually are the "best fans" in America..... or who just likes to get on their PC's and "vote" during polls on ESPN.....

Yep, because those few idiots who dare yell insults at the players are just like the other 99.99%...

I have been a fan my entire life too and I admit it, I'm upset and discouraged this season. I have every right to be upset, but I have never and will never be nasty to a Husker athlete. The idiots who do this kind of stuff certainly don't represent the rest of us, so don't act like they do!

I have been a fan my entire life too and I admit it, I'm upset and discouraged this season. I have every right to be upset, but I have never and will never be nasty to a Husker athlete. The idiots who do this kind of stuff certainly don't represent the rest of us, so don't act like they do!

agree. it's the coaches that chap my ass!

I understand.... and apologize if I came across as labeling the "entire" fan-base.....but unfortunately, this is the sh!t that gets published in the papers and broadcasts on the local news stations across the midwest.....

To hear Senior players say that they would rather play on the road, than at Memorial Stadium, the famous "our house".....says a lot about many of the so-called "best fans"....... I know that most on this board fall into the "best fans" category....but I would like to think that if most of us would here stuff like this, we would kick some aSS

I understand.... and apologize if I came across as labeling the "entire" fan-base.....but unfortunately, this is the sh!t that gets published in the papers and broadcasts on the local news stations across the midwest.....

To hear Senior players say that they would rather play on the road, than at Memorial Stadium, the famous "our house".....says a lot about many of the so-called "best fans"....... I know that most on this board fall into the "best fans" category....but I would like to think that if most of us would here stuff like this, we would kick some aSS

I agree with you completely. This is not something I would ever do, however it is a new day and age.

HANC that was a great post and it needed to be said! :worship

I don't like fans blaming the players, I don't feel that it is totaly there fault alot of it falls on the coaching of this team and the fact that they are put in bad positions by this staff. We have to remember that most of these KIDS are trying to do the best job that they can. I thought especially today they showed a tremndous amount of heart and effort and the team proved that they still want to play and try to win.

HANC that was a great post and it needed to be said! :worship

I don't like fans blaming the players, I don't feel that it is totaly there fault alot of it falls on the coaching of this team and the fact that they are put in bad positions by this staff. We have to remember that most of these KIDS are trying to do the best job that they can. I thought especially today they showed a tremndous amount of heart and effort and the team proved that they still want to play and try to win.

I definately agree with you on this. I have never screamed out that someone sucks on this team. Coaches yes!!!! I was definately bashing Callahan and Cosgrove in the 4th quarter today. :angry:

Fans are no different anywhere. If Penn St, Ohio ST, Florida, anywhere else went through a month where they not only lost but blown out every game the fans would be booing and everything else that Husker fans have.

Wow, Texas A & M fans booing a FG just think of what they would have been doing if it was the 4th blow out of the year.

Course most of those programs would have fired their coaches durring the season to.

This isn't an issue with talent level on this team....there is a lot of talent. It is more an issue of leadership....or lack of. This team is not motivated. Period. There was two games here...the first half, where they were motivated, and the 2nd half where they were not. I have to wonder what kind of adjustments were made at halftime to go backwards.

If you don't like what you are reading...you have the option of going to another site. The people complaining about these coaches, and even some of the players, are people that care about the tradition of the program...and this season we are falling short. This has to be the worst season I can remember.

Fans are no different anywhere. If Penn St, Ohio ST, Florida, anywhere else went through a month where they not only lost but blown out every game the fans would be booing and everything else that Husker fans have.

Course most of those programs would have fired their coaches durring the season to.

Nebraska fans are supposed to be different. We are supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Nebraska fans are supposed to be different. We are supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard.

You and Steve pederson must have put that sign up together. Never found myself saying I'm a better fan then other teams fans. Just more polite to other teams that played in Nu after the game.