Great fans my a$$

HANC

You and Steve pederson must have put that sign up together.

I really don't see how this has anything to do with anything.

Never found myself saying I'm a better fan then other teams fans. Just more polite to other teams that played in Nu after the game.

Then what's your definition of 'better?'

Um, where does that say better or this is my definition? The point is I have no defintion how to be considered a better fan then other fans, but you must have one.

Um, where does that say better or this is my definition?

My definition of 'better' in this respect includes being polite and not a douchebag. This is where we are 'better' than other fans. Smarter, classier, more polite.

Would think thats what most fans think they are even the bad ones but don't consider themselves better for thinking it over other fans teams.

HANC that was a great post and it needed to be said! :worship

It may have needed to be said but not to this crowd. It is needed to be said to the knuckleheads who yell at players. There needs to be a campaign to get the best of the fans out there for the players and recruits to see. There needs to be an active movement by the fans to clean up that part of Husker football. There must be an official booster club who should take out ads in the local papers asking fans to KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT IF THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY. Nebraska fans are unique in that they can affect recruiting and player morale. In that sense they are a part of the program...a major part.

I played high school football one year. I couldn't successfully coach pop warner if I had to. But I know enough about it to know Callahan has alienated himself from the smart fans with his "too technical for you to understand" comment. These are smart fans and they need to be smart enough to know they have a unique role in the success. You don't have to be a technical genius to understand that one of the things players at Nebraska look for is that good old nebraska hospitatility, manners, values. We as a group need to distinguish ourselves from the idiot fans who are giving us all a bad name. It is reflecting badly on us all. And in the end will reflect badly on our recruiting and our team in general. +

I have had it up to my friggin' eyeballs with everyone crying, complaining and all of the crap thrown around... Yes, NU is in dire straights.....unlike anything we have seen since 1961..... but I have been a die-hard, season-ticket holder for years and years..... I also coach football and understand young men.......

Yes, BC will probably go after the season.....Yes, Pud needed to go.....Yes, we are probably not going to go to a bowl game, unless we "upset" 2 of the last 3......

but, I am getting sick of some of the crap that I am reading in the papers and on this board.... Did anyone read the quotes from Mo and Bowman saying that they would rather play on the road ???!!!! saying that so-called fans yell crap from behind the bench or outside the stadium, such as "you guys don't deserve to have an N on your helmet......that is bullsh!t........ Anyone that would say that crap should be punched in the friggin mouth.... and I am sure that a$$holes like that sure sing the fight song..."all stick together in all kinds of weather"....whenever we win.....makes me puke.....

If I am a recruit, I tell the fans to kiss my a$$, I don't need to hear that bullsh!t if I don't play well.....

I'll bet that most of the people who piss and moan couldn't even go out and play a competitive game of flag football, yet, they will yell crap like that to 18-21 boys who decided to come play for the "best fans in the country"....chicken sh!t....big time....

I am extrememly frustrated with the season, and the heart-wrenching loss to Texas today...but, this is when we will see who actually are the "best fans" in America..... or who just likes to get on their PC's and "vote" during polls on ESPN.....

Show up, support NU, and if not, shut the F#C& UP !!!

STFU........................same thread 300th time stfu.....for gods ske go to a game .....that sh#t don't happen....its a small few...... :nutz

edited by moderators for namecalling

If Mo and Bowman want to play somewhere they should do so.

I think we all agree they are being undercoached but does anyone think more than a handful of them had been putting out even close to 100% before this week?

Unfortunately, I would say that the playing today was proof that most were not putting in 100% before this week. True, the coaching staff leaves much to be desired, but frequently it is as if each player does only the job he was told about, not looking over to see where else he might be needed. Especially on the defense - is this because the players forgot how to play after leaving high school, or in protest to the coaching methods?