Effort

Apathy

We were up 17-3 and we let them come back to beat us 25-28.....that's terrible....I'm so pissed right now that i don't even want to watch the rest of the season. Our lead was huge and we give it up. I'm proud of how our players played on defense but at the same time i'm also disappointed. This just frustrates myself and other husker fans out there. Nothing against Texas but we had this game if we would've played better on Offense. FIRE Call-poon this week.....this is terrible Nebraska football and guess what....in 1961 was the last time we lost four games in a row.....Callahan you just keep on racking up those records that we don't want don't ya.

there goes are chance at another win. I'm afraid this will probably kill team moral losing a game like this. man is our run defense bad

We're lucky that RB from Texas went out at the end or he would have broken an NCAA record for rushing in one quarter...Oh well, at least we got to see another streak go down...first four straight losses since 1961...way to go 2007 Fuskers

I'm sorry, but Nebraska is not terrible. They played a great game and lost by 3 points. Granted, they should have won the game, but lets give them some credit. A lot of players played their hearts out.

Congrats, Huskers!

Somebody give me a bucket so I can throw up...this is whats its come down to...good job guys you just had a good effort at losing your fourth game in a row...SHUTUP with the "good effort" sh!t....a loss is a loss especially when its your fourth in a row

Just as I thought. Our non aggressive play calling rubbed off and we had to end up playing from behind. We were fooled again. I think Ganz looked solid though.

The thing that bugs me the most is that the better team prevailed and got the win, but did so ON THE GROUND. It's not everyday you see a team down by that much and come back on the ground. It's the thing I hate about watching us play, we will always have teams take what they want on us at some point in the game.

I'm sorry, but Nebraska is not terrible. They played a great game and lost by 3 points. Granted, they should have won the game, but lets give them some credit. A lot of players played their hearts out.

Congrats, Huskers!

Somebody give me a bucket so I can throw up...this is whats its come down to...good job guys you just had a good effort at losing your fourth game in a row...SHUTUP with the "good effort" sh!t....a loss is a loss especially when its your fourth in a row

Some of you guys would bitch about anything. I won't say the coaching is great, but I'm tired of people throwing insults at the players.

I think I hate Texas. They break my heart every time we play them.

Aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh.....

I'm really upset at the moment, as a fan, but let me just say this: you all saw what this team can do without distractions. Give everyone (including the staff) a chance.

The coaches have not lost this team. Everyone's in a hard situation right now. And we nearly pulled one out...but...

I think I'm going to go cry now. >_> That was heartbreaking.