If Callahan makes changes

If Callahan fires Coz, Elmo, and possibly Wags at the end of the season, would you be willing to give him more time.

Everyone agrees that the defense has not been very good since the current staff has been here, and is the majority of the problems with this team. Also the O-Line hasnt really been that great either.

I personally feel that if he were to make some changes, I would give him some more time.

However if he refuses to get rid of Coz then he would have to go, because he is the HC and is responsible for the success or failures of the team. and if he cannot see that Coz is the problem then he needs to go

Yeah, my thoughts are win out, win the bowl game, end up 7 - 5 and get rid of at least KC and then I might consider it. But, I don't think we can win out.

Even though Cally showed some fire when he yelled at the awful referees in the game, he still needs to go IMHO. Why hasnt he shown that emotion in the past???

He's always gotten fired up when something like that. If nothing else, no one can say that the guy get's uber pissed when his players aren't getting a fair shake on the field.

If Callahan fires Coz, Elmo, and possibly Wags at the end of the season, would you be willing to give him more time.

Everyone agrees that the defense has not been very good since the current staff has been here, and is the majority of the problems with this team. Also the O-Line hasnt really been that great either.

I personally feel that if he were to make some changes, I would give him some more time.

However if he refuses to get rid of Coz then he would have to go, because he is the HC and is responsible for the success or failures of the team. and if he cannot see that Coz is the problem then he needs to go

NO

I am totally with you on this one rob, except I really believe it's too late...if he would have had the stones to fire Coz after Ball State or Mizz I would have thought, 'okay, he sees a problem and is trying to fix it'

but no, he continued to do the same shiz over and over and over and over and over and over again...

also, you can tell he doesn't really like our fan base too much saying things like it's too technical and i'm doing an excellent job and so forth...I just really believe, even if we win out, it is just time for a change.

F**K NO!!!!!!!!!

Why have two consecutive poor recruiting classes? This year, because of all the firing speculation and negative recruiting other schools are no doubt using, and next year's when we actually HAVE to fire him, because he is such a stubborn ass that he will never concede his WCO will not work without swallowing some pride and modifying it. That and the fact he will no doubt hire another of his buddies to come screw up our defense again. :rant

That is a tough decision. On one hand you have a coach that believes in his system and as we have seen can put points on the board when we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, and if he fired the ones you say would he deserve another chance. He also is loyal to his assistants like someone else we know. The player seem to like him.

On the other hand you have a coach that on 3rd and short refuses to give the ball to castile and get the sure first down in my book, and keeps his friend here while we have the shittiest defensive stats in the country or damn near. Like it was said before if he would have yanked KC out of there after Ball St or missouri I could see the effort to change and do what it takes to win.

like i said it is a tough choice. We all know something needs done, and there are risks of bringing in a new staff as well. At some point we will need to stabelize this program and start building the future

Why have two consecutive poor recruiting classes?

Exactly, they should be staggered. Wait until our short-fuse patience burns out with the next guy, whoever that may be, and then ruin that year's recruiting class by firing him. And maybe the AD too. After all, who needs patience? Results now! Except juco's are bad, I forgot...results now! With freshmen!

Why have two consecutive poor recruiting classes?

Exactly, they should be staggered. Wait until our short-fuse patience burns out with the next guy, whoever that may be, and then ruin that year's recruiting class by firing him. And maybe the AD too. After all, who needs patience? Results now! Except juco's are bad, I forgot...results now! With freshmen!

I would not call 4 years a knee jerk reaction.

No thanks.