Team Is Responding Well To Joe...

HSKRNOKC

I think Ganz would give life and limb for this team. Maybe if they see a qb who is willing to do anything to win the rest of the team will follow suit.

I was DAMNED impressed with the composure he showed after Keller got hurt.

Come on Joe get in there and kick some ass.

(EDIT!!! When I merged this topic with another it gliched and put this post with the wrong topic.)

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO TX-Husker-2011s POST ABOUT HIS BUDDIES STATEMENT.

ITS GOOD INFO. BTW sorry TX-Husker-2011 I sure wasnt trying for this to happen.

His mobility will add another dimension to the offense as well. I hated seeing Keller just have the stand in the pocket like a statue and fumble balls or get sacked. Now instead of just getting sacked or fumbling we have a chance with Ganz to gain a couple yards or escape the pressure and find a open WR.

Who was the last backup Qb that took the Huskers to stardom? :)

That would be The late, great Brook Berringer. One cannot forget however when Berringer went down with a collapsed lung when Matt Turmun (or is it Turmon) took over against KSU.

I have the utmost faith in Joe Ganz. Win or lose he's going to have the team behind him. I have having Keller out for the remainder of the season with a broken collarbone, but in a way it's in our favor to have Ganz starting against Kansas because Kansas doesn't have a lot of game film to look at.

GO GET 'EM JOE!!

Ganz is going to suprise alot of people by the way he plays here on out. he has been in the system and knows it inside and out, and believe it or not he has talent also.

just wait, after this weekend there will be alot of people saying that Ganz should have been the starter all along and then will have more things to say Callahan should be fired for.

IMO, I give us a better chance to make a bowl game now with Ganz than I did with Keller. It has nothing to do with ability and such. It has all to do with what plays BC will call now. I think these next three games we see the rock getting pounded time and time again. We win the TOP war, and we keep our inept D off the field. I think we can win 2 more games now because BC won't be airing it out all the time now. I don't know about KU, but I think KState at home and CU are very winnable if we simply pound the rock.

Ganz is going to suprise alot of people by the way he plays here on out. he has been in the system and knows it inside and out, and believe it or not he has talent also.

just wait, after this weekend there will be alot of people saying that Ganz should have been the starter all along and then will have more things to say Callahan should be fired for.

Ok, I'm all for Ganz having a great end of the season and leading us to three wins, but if I hear how his mobility is such a strength one more time I am going to throw up. Joe Ganz is more mobile than Keller, but HE IS NOT A RUNNING QUARTERBACK!!! Teams are not going to have to game plan for his mobility. He is not going to add another dimension to our offense. Stop with the talk like he is Crouch, Frazier or even Berringer (who was a VERY good runner). Joe Ganz is not Brook Berringer.

That would be The late, great Brook Berringer. One cannot forget however when Berringer went down with a collapsed lung when Matt Turmun (or is it Turmon) took over against KSU.

I have the utmost faith in Joe Ganz. Win or lose he's going to have the team behind him. I have having Keller out for the remainder of the season with a broken collarbone, but in a way it's in our favor to have Ganz starting against Kansas because Kansas doesn't have a lot of game film to look at.

GO GET 'EM JOE!!

Wrong that would have been Eric Crouch when he took over for Bobby Newcombe. :)

GO GET 'EM JOE!!

LOL, i hope you are not serious. The only thing Crouch did was get beat bad in big games. Don't say he won the heisman either because that award is cursed.

GO GET 'EM JOE!!

LOL, i hope you are not serious. The only thing Crouch did was get beat bad in big games. Don't say he won the heisman either because that award is cursed.

Cursed has nothing to do with it, the Heisman is for the best college player not the best pro prospect. Besides, Crouch has a lot of company when it comes to Heisman winners who don't pan out in the NFL.