Zero sense of Humor

It's been fun reading and posting, albeit not very often, but if an admin can't take a harmless JOKE (amid all the BS rumors that have been flying fast and furious) then what's the point of trying to entertain one's self on a MESSAGE BOARD. I don't take myself too seriously, I guess Eric the (message board)GOD :worship knows what is and isn't funny. No room for alternative opinions here. No room for me.

Stick around lonestar... things have been pretty crazy lately, it's like uncharted waters. There are lots of good people here, especially ETR. And you are every part of what makes this family here "good people", as are all members with good Husker intentions (including jokes). If you leave, well okay you have your intentions. Just something to consider. Because we all have our bad days and sometimes (myself included), it's easier to just take it out on the keyboard.

Addison- Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. This is the best Husker board I've run across.(much better than the ESPN board) I guess I overreact to heavy handed tactics. Especially when it comes to matters of opinion. That kind of tactic is for the former U.S.S.R. I thought the thread was funny, in light of all the other "stuff" flying around. I'm glad Blackshirt moved it instead of locking it.

It's been fun reading and posting, albeit not very often, but if an admin can't take a harmless JOKE (amid all the BS rumors that have been flying fast and furious) then what's the point of trying to entertain one's self on a MESSAGE BOARD. I don't take myself too seriously, I guess Eric the (message board)GOD :worship knows what is and isn't funny. No room for alternative opinions here. No room for me.

Well no, amidst all the extra stuff, the reason were a good board is we try our best to keep things organized. Jokes are fine, just need to choose the correct forum. :clap:bonez

Whatever.....I guess you truly believe in your holier than thou status, since the topic in question is still locked. When did the rumor forum start and why? How would you suggest that particular topic to be read as a joke in the "lounge"? It was a bait and switch type of joke. I would suggest more of a Fuhrer type self gloss rather than a divine type self gloss. But, like you intimated, no room for alternative opinions. So deity it is. :worship

See what movin' to a liberal town like Austin has done to ya.