**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

I have always liked Mangino and said from the start he would take KU places, which is good since they're my second favorite team.

However, I'm curious what his shades are made of. Those babies are stretched tight and look like they're holding on for dear life!

I highly doubt they are as stressed as his heart is.... his health situation is sad

I have always liked Mangino and said from the start he would take KU places, which is good since they're my second favorite team.

However, I'm curious what his shades are made of. Those babies are stretched tight and look like they're holding on for dear life!

I highly doubt they are as stressed as his heart is.... his health situation is sad

this is the worst loss so far in a season full of "worsts". can not believe it.

Positive note: At least you know when you have hit rock bottom, because after that, there is no where else to go but up

i am not sure we have hit rock bottom even yet!

Rock bottom will be losing to CU.

I seem to remember when we beat Minnesota 84-?? back in the 80's we kept most of starters in until the forth quarter...

After this drive, then YES i agree they should have there 2nd or 3rd string in the game...

You're not remembering that game very well. We could only take a limited number of players on our travel squad. That game was a worse track meet than this one. We were up and down the field on the Gophers. We had our second string in sometime early in the second quarter, our third string in before half (what we could bring of them), and we kept our second and third units in until the fourth quarter, when we had to start bringing our first string back in because our other players were tired.

I think we had like 7,000 yards of offense in that game (and that's only a slight exaggeration).

The only reason we played any of our first string in the second half of that game was to give our backups rest. No lie.

i can't believe i wasted four hours of my day listening to this debacle.

I need to suffer this horrible down time. It's important for us all to suffer through this. It's the only way that real true Husker fans can heal eventually. I know that sounds odd, but Carl Menninger had it right. Neuosis is a poor substitute for legitimate suffering. :bang