Doesn't Dr. Tom have to break his word and fire Cally?

benphil

7 touchdowns in first half (consecutive touchdowns)...377 total yards in first half. I have never seen a defense in my entire life that is so incredibly bad. I just don't get it.

Thoughts?

Once again TO will not fire anyone until after the season is over with. Until then, we all have to watch in disgust as this team gets their asses handed to them on a weekly basis! :steam

7 touchdowns in first half (consecutive touchdowns)...377 total yards in first half. I have never seen a defense in my entire life that is so incredibly bad. I just don't get it.

Thoughts?

Once again TO will not fire anyone until after the season is over with. Until then, we all have to watch in disgust as this team gets their asses handed to them on a weekly basis! :steam

What possible good can come from Cosgrove filling the position for the rest of the season? If TO can't see that maybe he isn't the man for the job. 5 straight losses! Last ranked D in the nation!

:wtf no one could magically install a new defensive alignment in a week that would make any difference. just sit back, get a bigger spoon, we got more sh#t to eat. allowed over 900 yards of offense so far.....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf

Thoughts?

What possible good can come from Cosgrove filling the position for the rest of the season? If TO can't see that maybe he isn't the man for the job. 5 straight losses! Last ranked D in the nation!

And who do you suppose would do a better job this year with the coaching staff that we have? Use your head, firing Coz now will not help this Defense!

8 minutes to go in the game and it's 76-31!

I know he said no firings until after the season but doesn't this loss make it acceptable for him to come out and say NOW IS THE TIME TO CHANGE?!?!?!?!?

Maybe Cally will resign after the game today!

Present a package to him that is acceptable and get him to get the f*ck out of here!!!

SUPERBUNNY