KU Paying Back the Huskers

jeffy

I guess the beating in Lawrence today was probably payback for the last 20 years the Huskers have been beating KU (and everyone else in the Big 8/12) by similiar margins. Now maybe Husker fans might know what it feels like. :clap

Difference here is nebraska doesn't have the luxury of knowing that our basket ball team will destroy yours every year.

I guess the beating in Lawrence today was probably payback for the last 20 years the Huskers have been beating KU (and everyone else in the Big 8/12) by similiar margins. Now maybe Husker fans might know what it feels like. :clap

Yes you are correct! However, please remember paybacks can be a bitch and show up at the most opportune times.

today will not be forgotten soon around these parts.

well, the real problem is we were hoodwinked by an AD (slick willy type) and a bastard ex-NFL coach, who both got millions to come in here and destroy this program and the proud tradition here. that is the worst part of it all.

You know who is at fault here? The guy who made BC a head coach in the first place. Al "just win baby" Davis. If his dumb a$$ wouldn't have put BC (who obviously didn't deserve it) in charge of a then top flight NFL team (which BC ran into the ground), we (SP) would never have thought of making him head coach at NU.

Sure. But it will be a loooong time before we know what it feels like to lose 36 of the last 38 games to another team.

I found this KU site when I was looking for different coverages on todays game. Don't know if you've been there or not...but chek it out.

I found this KU site when I was looking for different coverages on todays game. Don't know if you've been there or not...but chek it out.

I wonder if this is what it's like to be on the wrong end of "Running up the score"?

Not that KS did..But it's not as bad as I thought..Or as bad as that Jayhawk Bait video

eBGIQ7ZuuiU

well, the real problem is we were hoodwinked by an AD (slick willy type) and a bastard ex-NFL coach, who both got millions to come in here and destroy this program and the proud tradition here. that is the worst part of it all.

You know who is at fault here? The guy who made BC a head coach in the first place. Al "just win baby" Davis. If his dumb a$$ wouldn't have put BC (who obviously didn't deserve it) in charge of a then top flight NFL team (which BC ran into the ground), we (SP) would never have thought of making him head coach at NU.

Yeah... but we probably would have had Houston Nutt then. Although I really doubt he could be as bad as what we ended up with.

PLEASE FIRE CALLAHAN AND SOGROVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!