Is it just me, or is anyone else waiting for TO to announce BC is out NOW

You know...if it wasn't for Notre Dame losing to Navy for the first time IN 43 YEARS!!! this @## whooping would be just that much bigger. I normally hate the Irish (and am happy to see them fall in the Abyss of college football also) but I am glad to see there incompetence take some of the glare off of ours. I wonder who will rebound more quickly? 76 points...worse run D in D1 football...41+ points per game ...Seriously, why wait.

They're talking about this on espn right now

4 guys talking about Ozzy should call security and have them keep Cally from getting back in to his office.

"More points scored by KS yesterday than total points against us in the '80s (total)"

"Same number of points (76) given up at our last Basketball game with them".

Plus I think I heard...John Saunders say "Biggest fall from grace ever" (At least that's what the closed caption indicated).

Not pulling a cally here, but I think if I were a Kansas player, fan, coach, etc., I'd be pretty pissed that the conversation was about how bad NU is rather than how good kansas is. NU has been poor all season and ever since BC and krewe showed up here, so kudos to Kansas for a great season... and, yeah, that is a huge, huge fall. :( But this ain't your normal KU team.

What do we gain by waiting? I've asked this a half dozen times and no one has an answer. What do we gain by waiting. The writing's on the wall. Pull the trigger already, at least on Coz, he's worthless. In my view more damage is now being done by keeping them in place than by waiting.

I agree and can't figure out why we should wait. The season is lost, so lets get to work on salvaging next season and beyond. In a couple weeks there will be many schools looking to hire a new coach. We need to get a jump on finding our coach and try to save some of the lost recruits.

Plus, firing Callahan and Coz now would send a message that we won't allow the program to be pulled down any further. The national media is calling for Callahan to be fired, so lets do it!

I think Osborne backed himself into a corner when he said he would wait until the end of the season and now he won't wavier.

They're talking about this on espn right now

4 guys talking about Ozzy should call security and have them keep Cally from getting back in to his office.

"More points scored by KS yesterday than total points against us in the '80s (total)"

"Same number of points (76) given up at our last Basketball game with them".

Plus I think I heard...John Saunders say "Biggest fall from grace ever" (At least that's what the closed caption indicated).

Not pulling a cally here, but I think if I were a Kansas player, fan, coach, etc., I'd be pretty pissed that the conversation was about how bad NU is rather than how good kansas is. NU has been poor all season and ever since BC and krewe showed up here, so kudos to Kansas for a great season... and, yeah, that is a huge, huge fall. :( But this ain't your normal KU team.

they did everything they could to get the attention on them, and it didnt work. who cares? let them cry. if they want attention they need to beat a quality opponent. they will 3 possible shots at it(though I think they wont last past Oklahoma, if that)

What do we gain by waiting? I've asked this a half dozen times and no one has an answer. What do we gain by waiting. The writing's on the wall. Pull the trigger already, at least on Coz, he's worthless. In my view more damage is now being done by keeping them in place than by waiting.

The only reason we are waiting is because TO said so. He's a man of his word so if he said thats what was gonna happen...then that is what is gonna happen, although he probably regrets saying that now. Still better to have an AD that stands up to his promises than one who skimps on them because of tough situations. Everyone agree?

Like I'm enjoying and savoring this infected ingrown toenail that's been bothering me for almost a year.

**This too shall pass...we all know it will. HOWEVER, in reading the other posts (i.e. BC & Coz walking right by TO) isn't there anything in their contracts that talk about insubordination? I mean if you or I were not doing our job and dissed the head honcho, we'd be out on our kiesters but quick!

You're probably right and it's just Bugeater23 that's having an anticipation problem, but there's also the next recruiting class to think about.

The recruits that were drawn to us only because of the Coaching staff should already be history.

The sooner the replacement staff can be announced or at least narrowed down, the better some of those recruits can be persuaded back or at least better fitting players based on what offense we run in the future.. can be targeted.

**Do we really want recruits who are ONLY going to play for Nebraska because of the coaching staff? I'd rather have a team of local boys who WANT to play for Nebraska because of what NU has to offer not only as a football program but as a university. Think back to our glory days. Those kids WANTED to play. Talk to most kids around here back in those days and they couldn't wait to get that white helmet with the red N on it. It's going to take some time. Again, we've only got a few weeks to wait then we can REALLY have a 'wine & cheese' party! :hellloooo

Now back to your fancy wine and cheese party. :wasted

***Want a little cheese with that whine? lol

(While I try to find a place open on Sundays that sells Ales I can inhale). :cheers

***And here's to the Big Red. As Arnold always tells us: WE'LL BE BAACK!

...what is taking so long?...today or tomorrow at the latest this has to be done....

...timing is crucial if the Huskers hope to rebound next year from this humiliating season....

I will donate $1000 cash now to get rid of Crapahan today...!!!!! The destruction of the Husker football program must stop NOW !!!!! Crapahan and Coscrap have made Nebraska the worst team in the nation!!!!! :boxosoap

...what is taking so long?...today or tomorrow at the latest this has to be done....

...timing is crucial if the Huskers hope to rebound next year from this humiliating season....

is he back under another disguise?

Isnt this the 2nd or 3rd time?