Who wil you root for: KU or Mizzo

Apathy

As for myself I will be rooting for Kansas for the fact that we got beat 76-39 by Kansas that I would feel better knowing that they'll beat Mizzo and go on to face and maybe beat OU in the Big 12 title game and feel better we got ass raped by the Big 12 champs.

My other reason for why I'm rooting for Kansas is because they've been the laughing stock of the Big 12 north and now it's their turn to shine where Mizzo has been good/decent for the past 4-5 years. I would be great to see Kansas go on to win the Big 12 Campionship game and going up for the NC title game. But thats just me.

Who do you guys want to win and why???

I will be rooting for KU. :woo Those fans have really had to endure alot of embarrasing decades! I really don't hold the score against them, it's not their fault Coz and our defense couldn't stop a High School team from scoring. Let them have their moment in the sun, they deserve it.

Wow, In my entire life I never thought National Championship and KU would be said in the same sentance! :wtf

KU.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

If it was KSU or CU? No chance. I just hate them. But I've never had any animosity toward KU.

I root for CU to lose every conference game every single season. I really enjoyed their last season, lol.