Who wil you root for: KU or Mizzo

Apathy

KU.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

If it was KSU or CU? No chance. I just hate them. But I've never had any animosity toward KU.

I root for CU to lose every conference game every single season. I really enjoyed their last season, lol.

Damn, I always thought we got a bit of sympathy from you guys when we played Texas Tech, I thought they were potentially getting close in hatred from you guys. I did root for you guys this year against USC, because I am already sick of them, and I did pull for you to whip Touchdown Jesus.

Nah...with mccartney trying to call us a "rivalry" and then skippy and barnett? Now zenmaster hawkins?

I just out and out hate CU. Winning a national championship in the 90's with a loss and a tie? You barely beat misery on a 5th down.

CU is the red-headed stepchild to NU. Thanks to cally and co now NU is losing it's birthright as the top program in the North, though.

LOL

"trying to call us a rivalry"..... Yea, you're right, no rivalry here, nothing to see here....lol

We went 10-1-1 to win the NC, and we can rehash 5th down whenever you want.

Actually, CU's record that year was 11-1-1. They won a share of the title with GA Tech. GA Tech was 11-0-1 that year. That beats 10-2-1. They deserved the full title.

And yes...it's been documented that Colorado scored a touchdown on the 5th down. The officials made a mistake. They never should have gotten a chance to run the play. They lost. It's that simple. To a bad missouri team.

At least when the Huskers beat Misery with the miracle catch in 1997 they did it within the confines of the rulebook.

Actually we won the game, we didn't lose to Mizzou, you call plays based on down and distance, we certainly would have never spiked the ball on 4th down had the down marker showed 4th down, but both of them showed 3rd. So we won and so we won the NC, of course you guys could have prevented it, had you all corralled Eric Bienemy in the 4th quarter.

I'll be rooting for KU for a couple of reasons. KU, IMO, is the only team other than OU that has a legitimate chance of playing for a NC. Also, I would love to see one of Bob Stoops former assistants meet him head to head in the Big 12 Championship game. If the game comes down to coaching, I think KU wins the game. If the game comes down to talent, I believe Mizzou will win the game. In the end, I just want the best team to represent the North.

This topic reminds me of one of those really hard "Would you rather..." drinking games.

Would you rather...

Drink battery acid or get tasered until you pass out?

Cheer for KU or Missouri?

I going with KU. The entire discussion is pretty pointless when you consider that the team that prevails will eventually lose to Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship anyway.

As for myself I will be rooting for Kansas for the fact that we got beat 76-39 by Kansas that I would feel better knowing that they'll beat Mizzo and go on to face and maybe beat OU in the Big 12 title game and feel better we got ass raped by the Big 12 champs.

My other reason for why I'm rooting for Kansas is because they've been the laughing stock of the Big 12 north and now it's their turn to shine where Mizzo has been good/decent for the past 4-5 years. I would be great to see Kansas go on to win the Big 12 Campionship game and going up for the NC title game. But thats just me.

Who do you guys want to win and why???

KU... because I told their fans after the beating we took that we would rather see KU win the north than mizzou. KU respects us, Mizzou detests us.

KU.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

If it was KSU or CU? No chance. I just hate them. But I've never had any animosity toward KU.

I root for CU to lose every conference game every single season. I really enjoyed their last season, lol.

Damn, I always thought we got a bit of sympathy from you guys when we played Texas Tech, I thought they were potentially getting close in hatred from you guys. I did root for you guys this year against USC, because I am already sick of them, and I did pull for you to whip Touchdown Jesus.

Nah...with mccartney trying to call us a "rivalry" and then skippy and barnett? Now zenmaster hawkins?

I just out and out hate CU. Winning a national championship in the 90's with a loss and a tie? You barely beat misery on a 5th down.

CU is the red-headed stepchild to NU. Thanks to cally and co now NU is losing it's birthright as the top program in the North, though.

LOL

"trying to call us a rivalry"..... Yea, you're right, no rivalry here, nothing to see here....lol

Actually, CU's record that year was 11-1-1. They won a share of the title with GA Tech. GA Tech was 11-0-1 that year. That beats 10-2-1. They deserved the full title.

And yes...it's been documented that Colorado scored a touchdown on the 5th down. The officials made a mistake. They never should have gotten a chance to run the play. They lost. It's that simple. To a bad missouri team.

At least when the Huskers beat Misery with the miracle catch in 1997 they did it within the confines of the rulebook.

Actually we won the game, we didn't lose to Mizzou, you call plays based on down and distance, we certainly would have never spiked the ball on 4th down had the down marker showed 4th down, but both of them showed 3rd. So we won and so we won the NC, of course you guys could have prevented it, had you all corralled Eric Bienemy in the 4th quarter.

But you didn't. It's that simple.

Mizzou had stopped Bienemy twice before. No reason to believe that if they had hurried up and tried to run one more dive play it would have worked.

Say what you want, but you needed a 5th down to beat a mediocre mizzou team.

KU.

LOL

But you didn't. It's that simple.

Mizzou had stopped Bienemy twice before. No reason to believe that if they had hurried up and tried to run one more dive play it would have worked.

Say what you want, but you needed a 5th down to beat a mediocre mizzou team.

i

Charles Johnson scored the game winner, once again you call plays based upon down and distance, it is not the coaches job to keep up with the downs, it is the officiating crew's responsibility to maintain the chain crew. Their mistake is no different then calling phantom pass interference penalties. If you watch the sequence of plays they never changed the down marker after 2nd down, the Mizzou coaches never said anything, we can argue this all you want but we won the game and we won the National Championship.

I think Mizzou would have a very good chance of beating Oklahoma. If you look at the stats from that game, we actually outgained them. We were leading going into the 4th quarter. A few costly mistakes are what cost us that game. I think it is hard to beat a team twice, and I would like our chances on a neutral field. I would also argue that our one loss to Oklahoma given what I said about makes us a better one loss team than West Virginia certainly, who lost to South Florida and possibly even Oregon who lost at home. Unfortunately, past tradition has a lot to do with poll votes and that is what is hurting Mizzou right now. A lack of tradition will also make KU drop far in the polls when they do lose.