Who wil you root for: KU or Mizzo

Apathy

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Kansas all the way! If they go undefeated it does the most to F UP the BCS which has done more harm to college football than anything in history. It also says a big SHUT UP to a lot of ESPN TV and radio talking heads.

...T_O_B

Having 5 to 6 teams with only one loss would make it more f up. Then your going to have 3-4 that arent in the NC game yelling for bloody murder.

I might have to change my logic on this one now. If LSU and Oregon meet for the BCS title and KU goes undefeated out of the Big 12 and wins the Fiesta then it makes the BCS look like an even bigger joke then it already is.

Looking at the BCS numbers, Oregon's remaining schedule is crap. If KU win's out, they would have a W over 2 top 5 teams in the BCS. That would hurdle them over Oregon into the NC game. Same could be said for Missouri if they were to run the table, I think they could jump up to 2 on those 2 games. If OU wins the big 12, I think they even jump Oregon based on a win versus a top 5 BCS team, most importantly coming at the end of the season when everyone is watching.

I put my vote for MU Tigers. :moreinteresting

It rain all day in Columbia on yesterday so my Tiger"s are getting toughed up good for the nect games.

I can"t go the KC,MO for the best MU_KU game, but I"m work with some freinds that will go to the lots to try to get an sign made that OU would"nt do. It will try to be on ESPN TV:

You see that i barrowed the pikle from you"re GBR an put in in the P sense it didn"t look good a lone.

TOUGHER AS PIKLE RAIN is the new deal:

toughEr

aS

Pikle

raiN

If you watch the game as see this sign, you"ll be right to say it makes sensean you know whear it came from:

Tuff Tiger

Colunbia,MU

I might have to change my logic on this one now. If LSU and Oregon meet for the BCS title and KU goes undefeated out of the Big 12 and wins the Fiesta then it makes the BCS look like an even bigger joke then it already is.

If KU beats Mizzou and OU, they'll at least jump Oregon into 2nd may jump LSU into first. Assuming both LSU and Oregon win out...KU and LSU are 1-2, If LSU loses another game, KU and Oregon are 1-2.

Looking at the BCS numbers, Oregon's remaining schedule is crap. If KU win's out, they would have a W over 2 top 5 teams in the BCS. That would hurdle them over Oregon into the NC game. Same could be said for Missouri if they were to run the table, I think they could jump up to 2 on those 2 games. If OU wins the big 12, I think they even jump Oregon based on a win versus a top 5 BCS team, most importantly coming at the end of the season when everyone is watching.

Kansas gets in if they go unbeaten. They will certainly pick up points in the polls since at a minimum they'll take OU's #3 spot. They should also close the gap on Oregon if not pass them in the polls because these games will prove they are real (remember the assumption is they win both), in big TV games. They're already ahead of Oregon in the computers but will increase the spread over Oregon based on each team's remaining schedule. Remember both computers and polls factor the point rating, not placement, so even if they stay 2 and 3, being a stronger #2 in the polls gives them more BCS points.

Not as certain whether OU or Missouri would have enough to pass Oregon. Oklahoma would only have one more huge win. TTech and OSU wins won't hurt or help them all that much. Missouri would get two big wins so that have a lot to gain, but has more ground to pick up. The early win over Illinois is looking better for them, and beating OU in a rematch means they've beaten all opponents, fwiw.

Kansas all the way! If they go undefeated it does the most to F UP the BCS which has done more harm to college football than anything in history. It also says a big SHUT UP to a lot of ESPN TV and radio talking heads.

...T_O_B

Having 5 to 6 teams with only one loss would make it more f up. Then your going to have 3-4 that arent in the NC game yelling for bloody murder.

Not really. I think if you end up with OU, KU, LSU, Oregon, WVU, Ohio St. all with 1 loss, LSU and Oregon are firmly above the rest. Both their losses were extremely close (last play of the game) against very good teams PLUS they have the toughest schedules of all of these teams.

OU's one loss was to a mediocre CU and KU's one loss would be to OU, knocking those two out. Ohio State's was the easiest schedule among all those teams, cancelling them out. WVU would be the closest, but their schedule was easier than LSU and Oregon, and their one loss was worse than the single losses of LSU and Oregon.

They would be ranked: 1. LSU, 2. Oregon, 3. WVU, 4. OU, 5. KU, 6. Ohio St.

I despise the Tiggers as much as any team in college football. I'm all for the Jayhawks winning out & battling it out for the NC. Plus, it's so awesome to see all the Gay State Mildcat fans at work dwelling on the fact that they couldn't beat aTm when they played in the CCG & the chance for their own shot at the big one. To see KU to what they couldn't would be a sweet, sweet victory.

GO 'HAWKS, BEAT MIZZOU!!!!

GBR all