Who wil you root for: KU or Mizzo

Apathy

I want KU and MU to each lose a couple more games, and then for MU to get KILLED by Oklahoma in the B12 championship game. At least I don't have to put up with Oklahoma fans every day.

I feel like the only one here who thinks it genuinely sucks to watch these two teams have miracle seasons. No, I don't think it's "great" or "super" or even "neat" that they are winning. I think it is a f'ing travesty.

Definitely Kansas. I live in St. Louis now and am sick of Mizzou fans running their mouths.

Thanks for the support. We have put up with a lot of bad teams. I know that Mangino gets a lot of flak for his size, but he has built a hard working team that plays hard and they have been way more fun to watch and way more competitive for years now and this season it is all going right for us so far.

Best of luck with your new coach, whoever that may be...

KU.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

If it was KSU or CU? No chance. I just hate them. But I've never had any animosity toward KU.

I think/hope Mizzou still has an outside chance at a national championship. If we beat two top 5 teams in KU and OU back to back to finish the year, it would be hard to argue that we aren't the best one loss team. At this point I would argue our loss to OU is better then the West Virginia loss to South Florida. Oregon will likely not lose again, but I think it is still possible for LSU and Ohio State to lose.

you should be in the NT game if you win those games.... but you wont.... look at the lack of respect KU gets!! but you are right, beating 2 top five teams should get you there(esp since you would have beat the only team that beat you!)

KU.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

If it was KSU or CU? No chance. I just hate them. But I've never had any animosity toward KU.

I root for CU to lose every conference game every single season. I really enjoyed their last season, lol.

Damn, I always thought we got a bit of sympathy from you guys when we played Texas Tech, I thought they were potentially getting close in hatred from you guys. I did root for you guys this year against USC, because I am already sick of them, and I did pull for you to whip Touchdown Jesus.

KU.

I root for CU to lose every conference game every single season. I really enjoyed their last season, lol.

Damn, I always thought we got a bit of sympathy from you guys when we played Texas Tech, I thought they were potentially getting close in hatred from you guys. I did root for you guys this year against USC, because I am already sick of them, and I did pull for you to whip Touchdown Jesus.

Nah...with mccartney trying to call us a "rivalry" and then skippy and barnett? Now zenmaster hawkins?

I just out and out hate CU. Winning a national championship in the 90's with a loss and a tie? You barely beat misery on a 5th down.

CU is the red-headed stepchild to NU. Thanks to cally and co now NU is losing it's birthright as the top program in the North, though.

KU.

Nah...with mccartney trying to call us a "rivalry" and then skippy and barnett? Now zenmaster hawkins?

I just out and out hate CU. Winning a national championship in the 90's with a loss and a tie? You barely beat misery on a 5th down.

CU is the red-headed stepchild to NU. Thanks to cally and co now NU is losing it's birthright as the top program in the North, though.

LOL

"trying to call us a rivalry"..... Yea, you're right, no rivalry here, nothing to see here....lol

We went 10-1-1 to win the NC, and we can rehash 5th down whenever you want.

KU.

LOL

"trying to call us a rivalry"..... Yea, you're right, no rivalry here, nothing to see here....lol

We went 10-1-1 to win the NC, and we can rehash 5th down whenever you want.

Actually, CU's record that year was 11-1-1. They won a share of the title with GA Tech. GA Tech was 11-0-1 that year. That beats 10-2-1. They deserved the full title.

And yes...it's been documented that Colorado scored a touchdown on the 5th down. The officials made a mistake. They never should have gotten a chance to run the play. They lost. It's that simple. To a bad missouri team.

At least when the Huskers beat Misery with the miracle catch in 1997 they did it within the confines of the rulebook.