Sign Ideas for the Colorado game

huskervi

After thousands and thousands of posts calling for these guys heads and WORSE, you're gonna bag on the idea of having fun with some signs. Come on Ayatollah Bill Callahan has a nice ring to it! :corndance

Some levity around here right now is not a bad idea. Just what the doctor ordered.

:yeah

Seriously. I think the cat is out of the bag that Nebraska fans are not okay with their coaches pissing on their program's proud tradition and running passing it into the ground. Relax.

And after those reports about Callahan intentionally tanking in Oakland in order to get a fat buyout, I'm not convinced that he's sincerely trying as hard as he can. From what I heard from someone who regularly attends practice, Callahan hasn't even coached in practices for the last two weeks. He said he only watches different units and allows Watson and other assistants to work the units.

After thousands and thousands of posts calling for these guys heads and WORSE, you're gonna bag on the idea of having fun with some signs. Come on Ayatollah Bill Callahan has a nice ring to it! :corndance

Some levity around here right now is not a bad idea. Just what the doctor ordered.

The levity is a good point -- it hit me tonight that with all of the BC bashing an run him out of town mentality, that NU might end up playing one of the toughest schdules in the nation this year -- 4 of the 6 losses are to teams ranked today in the top 15. SC, MU, KU and Texas.

Ironic that of all teams close to this boat, CU -- MU, KU, OU and Arizona State.

At least both will be battle tested by Thanskgiving weekend.

... NU might end up playing one of the toughest schdules in the nation this year -- 4 of the 6 losses are to teams ranked today in the top 15. SC, MU, KU and Texas.

Ironic that of all teams close to this boat, CU -- MU, KU, OU and Arizona State.

At least both will be battle tested by Thanskgiving weekend.

Both will be battle worn-out....... <_<

How about GO BIG RED

I vote for this one.

GO BIG RED!!!

No need to stoop to sign making.

Great idea!!! They are our rivals so they are already loving this. Why give them anymore pleasure.

AllI have to say is if you are going to the game and you are driving around town wear your seat belt I got a ticket in colorado sitting in the back seat and the cop said it was for wearing a nebraska sh#t so be careful.. they are crazy in boulder

Adios

Bill

Callahan

Just because there can never be enough, here's a couple more:

Axe

Bill

Callahan

After

Bill

Callahan

(picture of a rainbow or something)

Ayatollah

Bill

Callahan

About to

Boot

Callahan

Always

Bad

Callahan

Callahan:

A

Bad

Coach

Geez, we could give every fan in the stadium a different sign.

Atrocious

Ballgame,

Cally!

How about GO BIG RED

I vote for this one.

GO BIG RED!!!

No need to stoop to sign making.

Great idea!!! They are our rivals so they are already loving this. Why give them anymore pleasure.

AllI have to say is if you are going to the game and you are driving around town wear your seat belt I got a ticket in colorado sitting in the back seat and the cop said it was for wearing a nebraska sh#t so be careful.. they are crazy in boulder

Well I would love for an officer to say that to me. He would have some problems after I contacted his adminstration and the city about his behavior. That's bullsh#t to pull someone over for that freakin crap!

I'm not going to the game in Boulder. I don't know as if I will ever be able to make it to a game over there to see these things for myself.