Sign Ideas for the Colorado game

huskervi

Signs just don't have the same meaning if they aren't on Gameday.

But how about this....

Husker Booster Donation: $5000.00

4 Husker Season Tickets: $1540.00

Replacing my 50" LCD after I threw a beer bottle at it during the Okie State game: $2999.99

Watching Callahan's resignation: PRICELESS

I have an idea. If you are going to Boulder, wear a helmet and park no where near the stadium.

This is very good advice. I would also add to take your plates off of your vehicle and put Intransits in the window. Don't wear red to the game. If you must wear red to the game, do not and I stress DO NOT go to the restroom by yourself.

I have an idea. If you are going to Boulder, wear a helmet and park no where near the stadium.

This is very good advice. I would also add to take your plates off of your vehicle and put Intransits in the window. Don't wear red to the game. If you must wear red to the game, do not and I stress DO NOT go to the restroom by yourself.

And don't drop the soap in the shower.

Ive been to Boulder Ive been treated badly I go back cause me and my uncle have a tradition. CU fans are classless but if you just keep your mouth shut and when the morons say something you just turn your head you might have a decent time. And its in Boulder, colorado is a really nice state minus CU fans. I like the last sign idea, might actually use that