Why this win shows Callahan must go

It doesn't take an expert to see that Ganz knows and executes Callahan's offense FAR better than Keller.

Keller apparently is more talented, so Callahan went with him.

But when the team was imploding and even the offense couldn't do squat (6 against Mizzou, 14 against Okie State and A&M), Callahan stuck with Keller every single down.

Just look at the points the last two weeks. Callahan didn't even know how to get the most out of his own offense.

It just makes me sick how much better we are with Ganz because he isn't afraid to go to Mo even if the D knows where its going. Now teams have to guard Mo more and Ganz hits the other open guys.

The Seniors and the players played for themselves today at home, and Callahan will prolly try to take all the damn credit.

i will probably catch hell for this, but i told you guys before the season started, cally and Sam's old man made a deal for the kid to start at NU this year, i still stand by that statement.......not that Sam was a bad choice, but this offense takes several years to understand and ganz has had a sh#t load of time to get it right.......still not the type of O you want a qb to have to struggle to understand.

I am glad that Keller got hurt otherwise we wouldn't be enjoying this beat down on k-st. Too bad Ganz didn't start the season we might have been good this year. lol.

Yeah being glad that a kid got hurt. What a MORONIC thing to say. :asshat

yeah, unfortunately the wrong way for ganz to see the field, but the only way he was going to see it this year. cally was not much for making changes of any kind.

Keller doesn't deserve the sh#t he gets, and neither did Ganz. A good thing for Ganz is the offense has played pretty well while he's been in. They did with Keller for a while, then the whole team fell apart.

They're both good QB's, but it's much easier to look great when your entire offense is playing. That's not taking anything away from Ganz, but the Keller bashing is pretty ridiculous.