Names being dropped

Grobe - 0-2 against Billy Callahan's Nebraska Teams <_< (did win the ACC last year though)

Peterson - 24-10 loss to Washington(crappy team) and the 69-67 win against the same Nevada team that NU beat BADLY :madash (won BCS bowl though)

Glenn - 50-0 loss to Utah (yes you saw that correctly 50-0 to Utah), 2-4 record in the Big West (he has ties to the program :wacko: )

Sarkison - #45 ranked offense in the nation, NU is #18 by the way <_< (helped USC win a crap-load of games)

Johnson - 34-31 loss to Ball State the same Ball State team NU beat, 44-24 loss to Wake Forest the same Wake Forest team NU beat, lost to drum-roll please...............................................Delaware 59-52 :bang (#1 rushing offense in the Nation)

Kelly - 24-17 loss to Pitt, (Pitt lost to Navy, see Navy losses to see why this is a TERRIBLE loss for Cinn.) (Still could win Conference)

Levitt - 2-3 in the Big East, 38-33 loss to Cinn (see Cinn loss for details :corndance ) (was #2 in Nation this year)

Gill - 49-14 loss to Ball St same Ball St team NU beat, 34-21 loss to Baylor (has started to turn around one of the worst teams in the history of College Football and he is Turner Freaking Gill :horns2 )

Muschamp - I got nothing :hmmph (#11 Total Defense)

Pelini - He spits a lot when he talks and may need to mature (#1 Defense in the Nation on the #1 team in the Nation :worship )

I didn't include the Rutgers or WV guys because there is NO chance that either of them would come here.

With all honesty... A lot of that doesnt mean sh#t.

Yeah, Some teams lost to the same teams Nebraska beat, but come on some of these teams just don't have the talent level that the other teams do. You think Buffalo has the type of talent that *ahem* ball state does? I just don't see the big deal in what your saying. You have to look at the GROWTH and IMPROVEMENT of the teams they coach rather than who they have won and lost to this year.

Grobe - 0-2 against Billy Callahan's Nebraska Teams <_< (did win the ACC last year though)

Agree - I do not want Grobe for the next HC at all

Glenn - 50-0 loss to Utah (yes you saw that correctly 50-0 to Utah), 2-4 record in the Big West (he has ties to the program :wacko: )

Joe Glenn (59) is too old to coach at NU, IMO.

Sarkison - #45 ranked offense in the nation, NU is #18 by the way <_< (helped USC win a crap-load of games)

Steve Sarkison would be a great choice IMO. We would have a good offense under him. He would need to hire a good DC also.

Johnson - 34-31 loss to Ball State the same Ball State team NU beat, 44-24 loss to Wake Forest the same Wake Forest team NU beat, lost to drum-roll please...............................................Delaware 59-52 :bang

Paul Johnson's won everywhere he's been, but his teams don't seem to have good defense (52-59 North Texas, 74-62 North Texas). However, I don't think you could really expect him to beat Wake Forest with the talent he's given at Navy. For some reason I really don't think Paul Johnson is the right guy for the job.

Kelly - 24-17 loss to Pitt, (Pitt lost to Navy, see Navy losses to see why this is a TERRIBLE loss for Cinn.) (Still could win Conference)

Brian Kelly is definitely IMO the best candidate for the HC job. He's won everywhere he's been & in his first year at Cincinnati he has them at 7-2 & with a possible chance of a BCS bowl. I would love to see him at Nebraska next year & I hope he's considered for the job.

Levitt - 2-3 in the Big East, 38-33 loss to Cinn (see Cinn loss for details :corndance ) (was #2 in Nation this year)

Leavitt would be a great choice IMO but I don't think he's leaving South Florida.

Gill - 49-14 loss to Ball St same Ball St team NU beat, 34-21 loss to Baylor (has started to turn around one of the worst teams in the history of College Football and he is Turner Freaking Gill :horns2 )

Turner Gill wouldn't be a bad choice but IMO he's not ready to take over as HC at Nebraska. I'd like to see him as our OC next year, but that'd be a demotion but he might do it for Nebraska.

Will Muschamp would be a great choice IMO. He knows how to run a defense (our main problem this season). He'd need to hire a good OC.

Peterson - 24-10 loss to Washington(crappy team) and the 69-67 win against the same Nevada team that NU beat BADLY :madash (won BCS bowl though)

Johnson - 34-31 loss to Ball State the same Ball State team NU beat, 44-24 loss to Wake Forest the same Wake Forest team NU beat, lost to drum-roll please...............................................Delaware 59-52 :bang (#1 rushing offense in the Nation)

Pelini - He spits a lot when he talks and may need to mature (#1 Defense in the Nation on the #1 team in the Nation :worship )

I didn't include the Rutgers or WV guys because there is NO chance that either of them would come here.

Should of added the age to some of those coaches as reason to decline offering.

Grobe wouldn't be a bad choice because he does know how to run an offense but it's hard to recruit people for Wake Forest and they are in the ACC hello. I'm not to hot and heavy for his previous years as a coach but he seems to be doing better each year at Wake Forest. He's #3 on my list for HC for next year

Peterson won't leave Boise State because of what he has done last year and this year. And Boise State is in a week conference and IMO I don't think that Peterson will be the right choice.

Joe Glenn is from Lincoln, NE and IMO I don't think that he'll be a good choice because of his previous years at Wyoming but then again it's hard to recruit people for Wyoming and they are in a weaker conference. But Joe Glenn did go 39-6 at Montana.....so maybe he could be a good fit but I don't think that he will.

Sarkison ummmm NO!!!!

Paul Johnson would be a hell of a Coach for Nebraska. Just look at what he did at Georgia Southern and now at Navy. His first year at Navy they went 2-10 and after that he's had a winning season and their offense is freakin INSANE. This would be a excellent choice for Nebraska. Paul Johnson is #2 on my list.

Brian Kelly doesn't really have a bad record at all. He did pretty well at Grand Valley State and is now turning around Cincinnati. He coached the bowl game for Cincinnati just like Bo Pelini did for us and he won but I don't see Kelly leaving this year to go coach for NU next year. He's turning Cincinnati around that he'll probably stay there.

Jim Levitt.......please, this guy won't leave a school that he's rebuilding right now. He's doing good right where he is and he's a native to Florida I believe.

Turner Gill.....boy doesn't every husker fan love this guy but you know, he just doesn't have the coaching experience yet like these other candidates have. I like Turner Gill as a player and I know that he has here doesn't mean that this is the perfect place for him. Let Turner Gill stay at Buffalo a little bit more to gain more experience and knowledge of the game before making a huge leap to NU. Love the guy but not the perfect fit just yet.

Muschamp I believe will stay where he is but i'm not to excited about this guy as our head coach but maybe as our DC. He fires up the defense but I don't think that he'll be a good Head Coach because I don't know what he would bring in as his OC and DC.

Bo Pelini what can I say about him.....umm lets see he was loved here at Nebraska, has Nebraska ties, Motivates players, Sticks up for his players, #1 Defense in the nation, has been an outstanding coach at NU, OU, and now LSU, Everywhere he's been their Defense as always been in the top 15 or top 10, will bring in a good OC and DC guaranteed, Mike Stoops as DC since they are real close friends. OMG i'm bogasm right now. He will be our Head Coach next year because he's getting more hype right now than any other candidate and is the hottest DC on the market. Bo Pelini is my #1 choice.

Basing a coaching decision strictly based on what team they have lost to is brilliant! :sarcasm

I don't know why but I really have jumped on the Paul Johnson band wagon. I guess he is young and and doing alot to a none football power school. I like him as coach and I think we should try for Jim Harbaugh from Stanford, great young coach as well :hellloooo

In Glenn's defense that finger was earned. Utah was up 43-0 and did a freaking onside-kick, totally classless.

Sarkisian I just don't see. USC's offense is loaded but nothing special in terms of production, why hire him?

Peterson has way less talent to work wit than we do. He'd have beaten Wash by plenty with our guys. Plus the general trend with him is undeniable.

Kelly would be a hell of a hire. Dude is a winner.

If you want me to be serious here is my list:

Defensive Minded:

1. Pelini – This guy is a proven defensive stud. He has had success every stop along the way and the players love him. I love the way the 03 team played for him, however his emotions sometimes get the best of him and as a Head Coach he can’t allow that to happen.

2. Muschamp – See Pelini minus the NU stuff.

Offensive Minded:

1. Gill – He is Turner “Freaking” Gill and if you ask me should have been the Head guy when T.O. retired. I like that he has knowledge of both the Option attack and WCO. I would be very interested to see what his offense could do. The negative would be I don’t think the HC should call the plays and I think Turner would want to do that.

2. Kelly – I like this guy’s offense and he seems to actually care about defense as well. (Unlike some of the other Offensive minded mentioned coaches) I just don’t think he would leave after only 1 year at Cincinnati.

Personally I believe we need to bring a defensive guy to rekindle the Blackshirt spirit. I don’t believe the Head Coach should call the plays (TO was successful but I think those days are done) and if we have an offensive minded guy he would be tempted to do that. If you ask me the OC should be in the booth and have free rein over all the calls. The HC should have input but the OC should be allowed to call the plays.

I don’t like Johnson not only because he lost to Delaware but because he seems to be ok with sub-par defenses. I don’t want that because it is what we have now. I think you can say the same thing about the Peterson guy from Boise. These guys’ teams give up way to many points. I know Navy and Boise have some disadvantages recruiting wise however they have no problem getting their offenses to work with the talent they have so it is a major concern about their defenses.

As far as Glenn goes, if this guy didn’t have Nebraska ties NOBODY would be mentioning him. His teams have been average at best at Wyoming and I don’t care what you say 50-0 is terrible and it is not like it was to a powerhouse either. No offence to older people he is almost 60 which if you ask me that is to old to take over the current NU program.

Grobe is intriguing however there is still the fact that he lost to 2 of the worst NU teams in the last 20 years. That is a hard fact to get over.

I also don't believe that any of the other 3 Big East guys will leave their current jobs for NU. They can recruit who they want and make just as much as they would here. The Rutgers guy turned down Miami and the WV dude turned Bama which basically are in the same boat we are.