Bo Pelini Flew into Duncan!!

Man he should fly commercial, this must be the 5th time he has flown into Lincoln in a month, he could really rack up the frequent flyer miles :)

Little observation

Have you noticed that the 5 people who reported Bo being at Duncan have not had a date. I would assume that all 5 are reporting the same fly in and therefore he has only been here once.

Ok first off I am going to start by saying I know there will be a ton of you that will not believe this an I will understand if you don't, but I just heard about this so I thought I should post it just in case its true cause the person I heard it from doesn't really tend to make this stuff up for fun..

Ok from what I have heard is Bo Pelini did fly into Duncan for 2 hours,but I am not sure what time an date but that he flew in landed but never got off the plane a car pulled up someone got out an onto the plane for 2 hours then left the same way and the plane took off to Minn, but that the plane came from baton rouge... My friend which knows some people from the AD's office from some dealings with other sports made a call an asked for TO which the lady said he wasn't in an was suppose to be out of town but had an unplanned meeting for a couple hours but then was off...

Ok I know at this point you all are thinking this isn't much to go off but the same guy was at the champions club on Saturday telling this story to a couple guys and one of the guys says the story was correct an when asked how he knew that his response was I should know cause I am Bob Duncan and I own Duncan Aviation.. Take it for what its worth nothing saying Bo was offered the job nor that he wants it but just that he was here.. I know everyone has rumors but this could be true...

Maybe he did. However if the timeline was the day b4 the Texas game, he (Pelini) flew into Eppley Airport in Omaha and not Duncan. He did it for 2 reasons: 1st)TO was at Creighton in the morning. 2nd) Pelini knew there's no way to get through Duncan aviation w/o a member of the press catching wind of it. They practically have had someone posted out there for the past 4 weeks. :) He met up w/Osborne in Omaha and they drove to the Athletic dept on that Friday. After the meeting they went back to Omaha where Bo left for Baton Rouge and TO for Texas. :)

Not saying your source isn't correct. However if the timeline was the Friday b4 the Texas game he flew into Eppley. I only know cause I have a friend who was waiting at Eppley to pick up his wife and Pelini (and who I can only assume was his agent) walked right by him. My friend said it was pretty unmistakeable that it was Pelini. :) He said a few other's noticed him, but for the most part not very many people recognized him. :) Take it FWIW.

Man he should fly commercial, this must be the 5th time he has flown into Lincoln in a month, he could really rack up the frequent flyer miles :)

Little observation

Have you noticed that the 5 people who reported Bo being at Duncan have not had a date. I would assume that all 5 are reporting the same fly in and therefore he has only been here once.

Your right but the dates werent told to me so I wasent going to make up a date.. I will try an find out for you

Ok first off I am going to start by saying I know there will be a ton of you that will not believe this an I will understand if you don't, but I just heard about this so I thought I should post it just in case its true cause the person I heard it from doesn't really tend to make this stuff up for fun..

Ok from what I have heard is Bo Pelini did fly into Duncan for 2 hours,but I am not sure what time an date but that he flew in landed but never got off the plane a car pulled up someone got out an onto the plane for 2 hours then left the same way and the plane took off to Minn, but that the plane came from baton rouge... My friend which knows some people from the AD's office from some dealings with other sports made a call an asked for TO which the lady said he wasn't in an was suppose to be out of town but had an unplanned meeting for a couple hours but then was off...

Ok I know at this point you all are thinking this isn't much to go off but the same guy was at the champions club on Saturday telling this story to a couple guys and one of the guys says the story was correct an when asked how he knew that his response was I should know cause I am Bob Duncan and I own Duncan Aviation.. Take it for what its worth nothing saying Bo was offered the job nor that he wants it but just that he was here.. I know everyone has rumors but this could be true...

Maybe he did. However if the timeline was the day b4 the Texas game, he (Pelini) flew into Eppley Airport in Omaha and not Duncan. He did it for 2 reasons: 1st)TO was at Creighton in the morning. 2nd) Pelini knew there's no way to get through Duncan aviation w/o a member of the press catching wind of it. They practically have had someone posted out there for the past 4 weeks. :) He met up w/Osborne in Omaha and they drove to the Athletic dept on that Friday. After the meeting they went back to Omaha where Bo left for Baton Rouge and TO for Texas. :)

Not saying your source isn't correct. However if the timeline was the Friday b4 the Texas game he flew into Eppley. I only know cause I have a friend who was waiting at Eppley to pick up his wife and Pelini and (who I can only assume was his agent) walked right by him. My friend said it was pretty unmistakeable that it was Pelini. :) He said a few other's noticed him, but for the most part not very many people recognixed him. :) Take it FWIW.

I will try to find the date out but what it really comes down to is most of us want Bo so which ever rumor is correct is neither here nor there but all that matters is Bo becomes our next coach or that we find the right coach who ever that might be..

I'm sorry but you source is wrong. My brother and a few other friends work at Duncan, and I can assure you that unfortunately this did not happen.

So lemme get this straight... in a day and age where telephones are so common nearly every man, woman and child (rollin' in the aisles, of course) has one strapped to their body somewhere, Bo can't call Lincoln, he has to take a two hour flight from Red Stick up here to Lincoln, never leave the plane that sits on the tarmac for two more hours, then fly back to Red Stick for another two hours (that's six hours total for those of you who aren't that great at math), for a conversation he could have had over the phone?

Seriously, what color are the skies in the world you live in?