Bo Pelini Flew into Duncan!!

Ok first off I am going to start by saying I know there will be a ton of you that will not believe this an I will understand if you don't, but I just heard about this so I thought I should post it just in case its true cause the person I heard it from doesn't really tend to make this stuff up for fun..

Ok from what I have heard is Bo Pelini did fly into Duncan for 2 hours,but I am not sure what time an date but that he flew in landed but never got off the plane a car pulled up someone got out an onto the plane for 2 hours then left the same way and the plane took off to Minn, but that the plane came from baton rouge... My friend which knows some people from the AD's office from some dealings with other sports made a call an asked for TO which the lady said he wasn't in an was suppose to be out of town but had an unplanned meeting for a couple hours but then was off...

Ok I know at this point you all are thinking this isn't much to go off but the same guy was at the champions club on Saturday telling this story to a couple guys and one of the guys says the story was correct an when asked how he knew that his response was I should know cause I am Bob Duncan and I own Duncan Aviation.. Take it for what its worth nothing saying Bo was offered the job nor that he wants it but just that he was here.. I know everyone has rumors but this could be true...

Wait...if he didn't get off the plane then how does anyone know he was on it?

I don't think he said Bo was on it. It flew in from Baton Rouge. Also, when the plane was on the ground they called TO and he was out of the office. Come on, you'd have to be a freakin' $^&$% not to see what is going on here. Next plane from Chicago has Ditka on it!

Wait...if he didn't get off the plane then how does anyone know he was on it?

I don't think he said Bo was on it. It flew in from Baton Rouge. Also, when the plane was on the ground they called TO and he was out of the office. Come on, you'd have to be a freakin' $^&$% not to see what is going on here. Next plane from Chicago has Ditka on it!

And if TO just so happens to be in the can at the time........

Then my brother's best friend's math teacher told me coach D is getting an interview on the plane! :sarcasm