"Breaking News"...Just on KETV Channel 7, Omaha

NX014Ever

I cannot believe this! I'm mean I can, but how uncalled for. Really, is football so much of this persons life that he has nothing better to do. If he did this in a drunken stooper then obviously he needs to seek help and stop drinking, if he was sober he diffently needs help. I hope when they find out who did it they will prosucute him to the fullest extent, and then let "Husker Nation" know his name. He will not be looked upon favorably.

Unfortuantely the press with get carried away with the story and any potential coach we have on our list will see this.

We may lose the title of "greatest college football fans in America" after this season.

BS!!!!! This has nothing at all to do with Husker fans. It's a distortion and nothing more. :box

. its the same type of crap as fans booing his son,

I believe it was high school kids who yelled stuff about Cos, it wasn't fans. Try to get it right. :asshat

check Steve Pedersons phone records WTF

That is just ridiculous!!! This was undoubtedly a disturbed individual and in no way should it be ascribed to Pederson or any Husker fan. Regardless of what any of us think about Pederson, he isn't that kind of guy. It's an aberration and nothing more. It is not the act of a Husker fan!

:o

I agree that the person who made the call should be put in jail. What kind of idiot makes a death threat to a football coach? I mean its just a game. Sure, we may feel bad when our defense doesnt show up, but its not entirely Cosgroves fault. Even if it was, he is still a human being. It makes no sense to me that someone would do this.

That is just ridiculous!!! This was undoubtedly a disturbed individual and in no way should it be ascribed to Pederson or any Husker fan. Regardless of what any of us think about Pederson, he isn't that kind of guy. It's an aberration and nothing more. It is not the act of a Husker fan!

Dont get your Knickers bound up ,that was a joke !!!!!

Not funny at all..... :asshat

This is a serious matter. Don't make light of it!!! :box

Not funny at all..... :asshat

This is a serious matter. Don't make light of it!!! :box

I agree. Just goes to show what happens with uncontrolled passion. I would say that some people need to get a life but they might take it that I mean "take a life". Seriously this has all gotten way out of hand.