If Lloyd Carr retires

Miles to Michigan for a $1.5 mil buyout. (otherwise, a $1/2 mil buyout for any other school)

LSU will not let the most wanted, up and coming HC possibility go. Pelini will be the next LSU HC.

Nebraska will be left out in the cold with this move.

Nebraska makes a move toward Turner Gill. He accepts.

Turner returns in mid-December or early January after the New Year and a bowl game.

Ganz crushes Colorado defense for another record day.

Nebraska is asked to go to the Insight Bowl. Big12 #7.

KU beats Missouri. OU beats KU in B12 Championship. OU/KU in Big12 get BCS bids.

Texas waits out the Big12 beating and is not asked to a BCS bowl bid as an at-large bid.

Other Top 10 teams lose to move Texas up.

Texas get Cotton Bowl bid.

Missouri gets Gator Bowl bid.

Miles to Michigan for a $1.5 mil buyout. (otherwise, a $1/2 mil buyout for any other school)

LSU will not let the most wanted, up and coming HC possibility go. Pelini will be the next LSU HC.

Turner returns in mid-December or early January after the New Year and a bowl game.

KU beats Missouri. OU beats KU in B12 Championship. OU/KU in Big12 get BCS bids.

Texas waits out the Big12 beating and is not asked to a BCS bowl bid as an at-large bid.

I thought I heard there is a good chance NU gets the Alamo Bowl with the win.

I thought I heard there is a good chance NU gets the Alamo Bowl with the win.

Though I'd like to see that {becuase the Huskers would face penn state} I really don't think they're gonna get it.

If Pelini is the most wanted HC prospect around, how come he's a DC and couldn't get the Syracuse or Pitt job?

I'm sure the Syracuse and Pitt AD's lose a lot of sleep each night struggling with this question. Word on the street is that Syracuse is going to get rid of their HC. Pitt should be thinking about ridding itself of "Stache" anytime now.

Why stop there?

Hillary becomes president.

Bush and Mitt Romney lead the entire Bible Belt and Utah against the rest of the nation in the Second Civil War.

Armageddon ensues.

Jesus returns, wearing a "Restore the Order" t-shirt.

Bill Callahan calls a press conference in which he says he's really happy that Jesus took Callahan's advice and followed his system for saving the world.

Take that to the bank.

If Pelini is the most wanted HC prospect around, how come he's a DC and couldn't get the Syracuse or Pitt job?

Kevin Kugler on 1620 said once that Pelini doesn't go and interview. He doesn't want to interview but wants to be considered. He did this at Mich. St. at least when they were looking last year. This doesn't help him so the teams go another route. This was said about a month ago I believe.

Kevin Kugler on 1620 said once that Pelini doesn't go and interview. He doesn't want to interview but wants to be considered. He did this at Mich. St. at least when they were looking last year. This doesn't help him so the teams go another route. This was said about a month ago I believe.

Why would you not want to be interviewed I mean the guy isnt above anyone else... Go in an check things out..