Omaha, NE Among Most Dangerously Drunk Cities...

In my Men's Health Magazine:

MH looked at the annual death rates due to alcoholic liver disease and factored in drunk driving arrests and the percentage of fatal accidents involving intoxicated motorists. Then MH tallied in the MADD report card of state efforts to cut down excessive drinking and put together a ranking of cities that are the most dangerously drunk. 100 being the most dangerously drunk - 1 being the least dangerously drunk.

100 - Denver, CO

99 - Anchorage, AK

98 - Co. Springs, CO

97 - Omaha, NE

56 - Lincoln, NE

54 - Des Moines, IA

The two best! Miami, FL and Durham, NC!

Not sure if we should be proud of this..... :dunno:cheers

MH looked at the annual death rates due to alcoholic liver disease and factored in drunk driving arrests and the percentage of fatal accidents involving intoxicated motorists. Then MH tallied in the MADD report card of state efforts to cut down excessive drinking and put together a ranking of cities that are the most dangerously drunk. 100 being the most dangerously drunk - 1 being the least dangerously drunk.

100 - Denver, CO

99 - Anchorage, AK

98 - Co. Springs, CO

97 - Omaha, NE

56 - Lincoln, NE

54 - Des Moines, IA

Just because of BRI

100 - Denver, CO

99 - Anchorage, AK

98 - Co. Springs, CO

97 - Omaha, NE

56 - Lincoln, NE

54 - Des Moines, IA

Just because of BRI

If only we could get him to study and stop tazering himself... he'd be a hell of a cop. :lol:

100 - Denver, CO

99 - Anchorage, AK

98 - Co. Springs, CO

97 - Omaha, NE

56 - Lincoln, NE

54 - Des Moines, IA

Just because of BRI

If only we could get him to study and stop tazering himself... he'd be a hell of a cop. :lol:

I'm going to start abusing my authority with you first! :bat

100 - Denver, CO

99 - Anchorage, AK

98 - Co. Springs, CO

97 - Omaha, NE

56 - Lincoln, NE

54 - Des Moines, IA

Just because of BRI

I'm going to start abusing my authority with you first! :bat

Notice the icon is hitting HIMSELF with the bat