Debunking the rumors . . . . . .

Mods,

I think it would be fun if we could do a little project post Nov. 24. I would like you guys to categorize all rumors started by people that claim to have "sources." It would be great fun to debunk some of these rumors entirely, while also looking to see if there was any solid evidence of credibility to other posted rumors.

Our own legendary IBR started it up on a Sunday evening in October. As one third of his initial post proved true, I think that we all felt that there was a connection to some real pertinent information on our football program. Then, a piece at a time, his post came apart, with the only "insider" truth being that of Pederson's firing. A short time ago, our hero reappeared to us all with a well thought out, reasonable revision to his original post. In the end, I'll be going back to the arsonist that started the rumor firestorm for final analysis. Will some of IBR's original points come to fruition, thereby cementing his legacy as a true covert Cornhusker agent, or will his sometimes confusing and inconsistent efforts on this board simply go down in Huskerboard history as "The Magic Post Theory."

Mods,

I think it would be fun if we could do a little project post Nov. 24. I would like you guys to categorize all rumors started by people that claim to have "sources." It would be great fun to debunk some of these rumors entirely, while also looking to see if there was any solid evidence of credibility to other posted rumors.

Our own legendary IBR started it up on a Sunday evening in October. As one third of his initial post proved true, I think that we all felt that there was a connection to some real pertinent information on our football program. Then, a piece at a time, his post came apart, with the only "insider" truth being that of Pederson's firing. A short time ago, our hero reappeared to us all with a well thought out, reasonable revision to his original post. In the end, I'll be going back to the arsonist that started the rumor firestorm for final analysis. Will some of IBR's original points come to fruition, thereby cementing his legacy as a true covert Cornhusker agent, or will his sometimes confusing and inconsistent efforts on this board simply go down in Huskerboard history as "The Magic Post Theory."

He also mentioned TO as AD in his original post. Other points may still happen as well.

Hero. That's rich. As if his head isn't big enough.

He's been right as much as he's been wrong. Charlie McBride as HC? Callahan resigning after the Texas game?

He knows what his booster friends tell him. That's it. If he's a hero, so is skersfan. Even then skersfan's information is actually first hand.

He's been right as much as he's been wrong. Charlie McBride as HC? Callahan resigning after the Texas game?

He knows what his booster friends tell him. That's it. If he's a hero, so is skersfan. Even then skersfan's information is actually first hand.

My eye began twitching everytime I read that guy's posts. Remember that one where he started the topic in the forum by saying "Oh lookit me, I've got info. Does everyone want it? Reeaaallly want it?" If I had known where he lived I would have taken a wizz on his lawn.

At the time some of what he was saying came to pass so I just said nothing. But damn, what a poser.

X

My eye began twitching everytime I read that guy's posts. Remember that one where he started the topic in the forum by saying "Oh lookit me, I've got info. Does everyone want it? Reeaaallly want it?"

everyone loves a drama queen.

N O T .

I will say this, a lot of what he said was told to me. But it was also stated that lawyers were heavily involved and a lot could fall by the wayside. I think IBR left that out of his post. I placed that in mine.

I know that the information I was getting has dried up very quickly. I still believe they wanted to buy BC out, but he has flatly refused. He will not quit, and no matter how badly we may want him gone, you have to admire his stick to it attitude.

I have been told recently there are several large boosters that feel BC deserves more time, if he cleans up the defensive side. Loyalty is a storng asset, but it could be the end of BC.

I have a meeting with my friend on Monday. If there is anything new I will post it, not as fact, but as possibilties. There are a lot of things going on at Nebraska. But I don't think any of the real players are talking much.