KU or MU

husker B-rent

Missouri's skill position players are more dangerous than the Jayhawks', their O line is WAY better, Jeremy Maclin is a preposterously good athlete, and I'll take Chase Daniel over Reesing any day of the week.

I'd give the edge to Kansas in coaching (wide margin) and defense (slim margin, Mizzou's D looked pretty amazing against Nebraska, Tech, and Colorado), but I don't think those advantages will be enough for them to win the game.

On the whole, I think Missouri takes this one fairly easily. Not a blowout, but a margin of victory around 14 or so.

I think KU's defense is more capable than MU in terms of getting some key turnovers and making some key stops....even though neither is a stellar D...so I would give a slight edge to KU that gets cancelled out because the game is at MU....

I'm 50-50 on this one...should be an entertaining game...who would've thought this would be a #2 vs #4 to determine a national championship contender....

who is going to represent the Big 12 north in the championship game and why?

i think KU because they are more sound on both sides of the ball and after the way KSU took it to the MU D i dont think that MU can stop KU. MU is more explosive on offense but i just dont see them matching points with KU.

Well, Nebraska also tore up KU's secondary pretty good... so I don't think MU will have any trouble matching points with them if this game becomes a shootout.

I don't know, this game could go either way.

But, I'll say KU... Pinkle factor shows up in this game.

I think KU's defense is more capable than MU in terms of getting some key turnovers and making some key stops....even though neither is a stellar D...so I would give a slight edge to KU that gets cancelled out because the game is at MU....

I'm 50-50 on this one...should be an entertaining game...who would've thought this would be a #2 vs #4 to determine a national championship contender....

actually the game is at arrowhead stadium in KC ( the chiefs stadium) and im not sure but i think it is considered a KU homegame.

KU on the nuetral sites. First they will beat Mizzou (Arrowhead), then OU, Tex, or Okie State in the Big XII championship game (San Antonio), then they'll beat LSU in New Orleans (or whoever flip flops the rest of the year).

I think KU is playing with an ubelieavable amount of confidence, and they are just clicking on all cylinders.

And the band plays :band "Fat guy in a little coat. Fat guy in a little cooaat"