Didn't I just read something in the LJS quoting Todd Peterson as saying Callahan told the players that changes were coming? Maybe someone else can help me out here. Maybe this is throwing fuel on the fire but maybe its not. At this point in time this is all rumors.

This was on Fox Sports' website:

But Callahan has given the players notice that change could be coming, receiver Todd Peterson said.

"Basically, they've just told us that this is a business and it's about putting a product out on the field," Peterson said. "And when you put the product we've put out this year, eventually there are going to be some changes. Whether it will be this year, we don't know. We can't control that.

"They haven't talked about it too much because, obviously, it's not something we really want to hear."

Fox Sports

Thanks....glad im not losing my mind yet

We'll find out Saturday. I've said I could stand behind this scenario if it happens although I'm hoping that Callahan makes a better effort to adapt to the college game. Coz definately must be gone !

This is why Billy C won't be retained. Coz has already tried to quit once this year and Billy C flat out refused his resignation. If changes are going to be made it would have to be th AD making them and the only 1 I see that he's going to make is by giving Billy C his pink slip. No way Billy C will agree to fire coaches from his team. This will make him look like a failure. And he doesn't want that on his resume. It would give the appearance that he's not a good judge of talent where coaching is concerned. Also he would need to give up the play calling and he won't put up w/this. :(

At this point, I've adopted an "I'll believe it when I see it" outlook.

However, several of you haven't comprehended what the original poster said. He said conversations with former players, not current players.

We should know which of the hundred or so rumors actually turn out to be true in just a few short days.

This is why Billy C won't be retained. Coz has already tried to quit once this year and Billy C flat out refused his resignation

I hadn't heard about that. When did this happen?

After the KU game.

I realize this is rumorville, but do you have anything to substantiate that Coz tried to quit? This is a new one on me that I haven't heard before.

:yeah

This is why Billy C won't be retained. Coz has already tried to quit once this year and Billy C flat out refused his resignation

I hadn't heard about that. When did this happen?

After the KU game.

I realize this is rumorville, but do you have anything to substantiate that Coz tried to quit? This is a new one on me that I haven't heard before.

:yeah:yeah:yeah show me the money!